Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alicia

Discussion in 'Episode 204 - Cherokee Rose' started by Neuropyramidal, May 1, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Incredibly stupid? Or did she have a plan? I'm thinking incredibly stupid.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

OR.......she had an incredibly stupid plan

3. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

stoopid

4. BlackLightning

She has a incredibly stupid plan...but the catch is that even she knows it's stupid.

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Complete F'ing Joke.. The whole damn thing.....A complete F'ing joke ! From beginning to end.

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh that big dumb dummy.

7. Well Walker

Well Walker Member

She has a spectacular plan. It will lead to the annihilation of the bad guys. Alicia needs to do something smart, she's had a lot of bone headed moves so far.

8. JFAN

JFAN Member

Yeah, she definitely needs to step up to the plate to keep her character from being total useless.

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I think her plan is to come up with a plan as she goes along.

Don't forget she is a Beautiful Princess so she has that going for her too!

Dumb as a Rock as written in the script evidently?

We also already see her in the preview as a prisoner on the bad boat so……..

#9 EZD, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
  10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Probably the most useless "player" on the whole boat. The New Mexican already showed his use ten fold her use.

11. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

No. That would be Chris who's the most useless. At least Alecia is attractive to look at. She should have continued as Lexa on The 100.

12. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

She has been pretty useless but seems to have figured out how useless she has been and what has happened at least partly as a result. It seems like she is stepping up. If she gets back she may kick Daniel's butt enough to get him on board as well.

The characters seemed stamped out of a made for TV movie melodrama about a dysfunctional blended family so it is hard to expect to anything interesting from them or the writing that made them that way.

The show has had some interesting side characters like tonight's bad guys and last week's Flight 642 characters now gone (rip off) unless they show up with these guys from tonight which would be interesting. I have a strong feeling they are determined to stick with the brooding soap opera feel so have limited hope for anything interesting to happen. Other than the last three minutes of any episode once the 45 minutes of brooding quota has been reached. Like tonight sharpshooter Lius Harvey Oswald hit two guys at a distance on the deck of a moving ship from a moving raft in the moving ocean from a very impressive rifle had with him we had not seen. Realistically unbelievable but it was unexpected and worked pretty well and set up next week to have the opportunity to be good.

13. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

She did get the bad guys leader off the boat and he instructed the other bad guys to take them to shore so some good was done even though it didm' go as planned exactly but they fixed it themselves too so she did set in motion some actual positive action in the end.

And she is not bad to look at too!

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

I thought she had a plan - if she doesn't I'll be very disappointing by the character. Hopefully she's planing to cut loose that loser Jack loose.

15. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I think she has some kind of loose plan, but I think she's also making it up as she's going along. As others have said, she's basically the most useless character on the show, but I think she's going to start stepping up soon in some way.

16. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

An incredibly stupid plan. Like stabbing someone with tiny scissors, in the shoulder, kind of stupid.

#16 Sharpie61, May 2, 2016
  17. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

No one could be that stupid?

18. GeorgeWest

GeorgeWest New Member

Chris and Alicia have been two pretty useless characters. It seems the writers are now trying to redeem both of them and make them do things that show they are adapting to the new situation. Alicia will be key to getting Travis out of the pirates' jail, imo.

The character of Nick gets better every show although that bouncing the basketball scene was kinda dumb.

We TWD people must remember that the Fear characters do NOT know the walkers/survivors like we know the walkers/survivors. The Fear characters are still learning.

19. Cbcw76

Cbcw76 Member

I'd argue exactly the opposite. For once, a cast-member is willing to use sound to draw out zombies in the broad daylight with plenty of paths of retreat and/or battle.

Nick also had a dual purpose for making noise - he was covered in Zombie Blood and needed to be readily identified as Human instead of being shot on the spot.

Nick has obviously caught on quickly about coating himself (wait until he discovers The Skins) and I think is wise beyond experience in the use of noise and location to use against the zombies. TWD's writers insist everyone go into trapped, close-confine buildings always in the dark and whisper - what nonsense. Stand in the middle of the street and shout, beat cans together, whatever. It's better to identify the enemy at a distance and in wide-open spaces than deal with them in unknown numbers in the writers' traps. I can't believe TWD continues to do that.

At least the Wolves were wonderfully creative - using sound to lure zombies into truck trailers, leaving them as bait to any trespassers.

#19 Cbcw76, May 2, 2016
  20. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

And yet somehow, they act more experienced at times then the morons in THe Walking Dead :D I mean, Strand, Salazar and our new Mexican friend with Nick seems to have been able to be real big assets in Ricks gang. I do hope for a cameo sometime.