Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"Alien" scene coming

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Captive' started by Pogo the Possum, May 8, 2016.

1. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Pregnant biotch gets eaten inside out by dead baby. They'll tame it down for TV.

2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Yeah, except that fetuses don't have teeth yet. More likely is that the mother becomes zombified via the umbilical cord.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I honestly do not think we get to see more of these. Maybe some of them join another more evil gang, like the west coast Gov / Negan or similar nonsense. Or we get to hear a story of how she turned, off screne from Alex or that other guy who wanted Alicia. Maybe we see a show where the main cast is the bad guys? But that last question is for another topic.

4. Znuts

Znuts Member

Who knows. I think we're done with that group and won't see any of them again, except for Alex.

5. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

I was angered by her when she took the fork of steak from alicia. Like one bit I get... to just grab the plate and walk off... bitch is just asking for a fetal beat down. _

Alicia would not fare well in jail that's for sure... it was a complete "You want yo cornbread?" moment.. domination to the max.
    I was halfway pissed at the preggers girl and half pissed at alicia for being such a push over.

6. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

No. Umbilical cord connects to the placenta. Separate blood supply.

Maybe we don't see the walker baby, but I didn't think we'd see a pregnant walker either.