Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

All Knowing Negan

Discussion in 'Episode 815 - Worth' started by Marc, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I sorta started to like Negan, he showed a human side and show he was not super human but he goes right back to being super human, Beating up Simon after only almost escaping death twice from Rick and Jadis and somehow, he had no physical harm from either encounter? Laura magically survives in the wilderness.

He also seemingly teleported in soldiers half a meter behind him as Negan confronted Dwight. And no one, not a single one, would have told him about Laura? Where did she hide?

Why was Simon so damn stupid to hold a meeting about killing Negan, loudly in the courtyards? Even if Dwight had not rated em out...Someone could just have walked right out there and heard em. Negans OWN courtyard.

He will also now ambush Rick and Eugene somehow turned tough and hates everyone now. I think I hate him the most of all characters. Even Eugene got some super powers and uses puking..seriously? As a way to escape. And he can hide in the ashes of the dead in like no time at all without a experienced tracker noticing that someone had stirred around the ash and moved it in a unnatural way.

Negan somehow, still is a super human. Will he die now? Or will he survive? How far will they take it?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I've said it before; Granted, this is a fictional show about *ZOMBIES* for crying out loud - But doggone it! They are making it tougher and tougher to watch (for reasons outlined above). However, keep watching I will. (LOL!)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Oh me too!

BUt I just think they been thumbing a bit on the pages for the "in setting realism" with Negan!

4. Reina

Reina Active Member

I didn't take it like he hates everyone now. Eugene was hurt, because once again, Rosita made him feel stupid and unimportant. Each time Eugene has had that look of anger, he's come out for Rick and Co. He was determined to prove Rosita wrong to me. If anything he was angry with himself. There was a little pity party in there too somewhere. I think he knows he can't just go all flaming obvious who he's really working for. I mean, Negan had two of his closest men betray him already and he saw what happened to them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I agree about Eugene... as much as i hate what he’s doing and how he is backstabbing everyone who was on his side from the get-go, they always treated him like the village idiot (and maybe he is by most standards)... but with the Saviors he is being praised (probably for the first time in his life) by none other than alpha-male Negan and he’s not being called a coward, a nothing or a waste of space... he’s in charge of his own outpost and thriving... I’m not saying it’s right and Eugene pisses me off but it must be kind of a no-brained for him to stick with the Saviors...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Okay, perhaps Eugene will do something. But people will die before his plan kicks in (exploding bullets?)

I myself, would probably just have sniped Eugene and been done with it.

To help others to kill the people who saved you...to kill Abraham who dragged your coward, lying ass over half the country, with plenty dying for you to "save" everyone...Phew. Comic Eugene is much better.

We wait and see how he will redeem himself, I presume he will. But it's hard to see how he will be accepted back or how Negan will have a third outpost runner betray him and out in the open with it this close to the other twos being outed.

#6 Marc, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Superpowers do seem to be pretty common on the show. Many of the characters have healing factors. Negan's invulnerability is always on display and this episode was no exception. Also on this episode, teleportation with Eugene and Gregory making it back to their destinations in minutes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think this been a growing factor on the show. More and more "superpower" like events, teleportation and so on.