Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

All-time favorite gun?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Sulq, Jan 12, 2013.

1. liltubie10

liltubie10 New Member

I think it's pretty obvious that MW2 had just great all around guns! Not a single gun that I didn't like from that game. With exceptions of the grenade launcher attachment, since people used that like a primary.

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

People got Nukes with that attachment.

3. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_Arachnid New Member

I love the bolt action snipers, for example Intervention, Ballista, DSR 50 etc. but at the same time I love the shotguns like the Remington and the KSG. If im in a certain type of mood then I'll go for an assault rifle like the AUG, Commando, AN-94 or the M14. But thats only if I want to mess around on COD.

4. russ7000

russ7000 Member

MW2 ACR
    MW2 Most all shot guns with Akimbo

i was also surprised MW2 servers are still up... now thats all im playing until i buy BO2 in the next few days.... .

• Like Like x 1
  5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

friend of mine plays MW2 and i went and got disk and now hooked on damn game.the players in MW2 must not give a damn about stats cause its noob tubes and grenade launchers for the win.these guys play to win and thats what makes it so fun.MW2 updates don't work but you don't need them with the small amount of players and NO lag.i am a LMG player i cover my team and clear firing lanes and support my snipers and rushers at all cost and will go prone in the middle of the street in front of God and grenades to keep my team in the game.:usa2::usa2::usa2:

6. Kyler

Kyler Member

I think my favourite gun would be the one handed guns, I love them the small ones that look like Desert Eagle guns.

7. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I've always loved playing with the Intervention on MW2. Sounds really great and really satisfying when you get a kill with it.

8. Kyler

Kyler Member

Oh I know what you mean!

9. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

Ak-74u from Cod MW. I literllay felt in love with it back when I used to play a lot MW.

10. arghyadeep

arghyadeep New Member

I have liked many different guns from the complete Call of Duty series and so it is very difficult for me to choose my favorite gun. Anyways, my favorite guns are as follows :

Call of Duty 4: M40A3

Modern Warfare 2 : Spas 12 shotgun

Modern Warfare 3 : M4A1 Assault Rifle

Black Ops : AK47u Assault Rifle.

11. mooray

mooray New Member

Definitely the Ballista and AK 47.

12. AFKATafcar codf

If I said the dual-wielded machine pistol options from MW3, would you guys hate me?

13. AFKATafcar codf

Actually, I love the 3-shot pistol from Black Ops 2. I forget what it's called, but the burst was great. Yes, I was that jerk-off running through multiplayer matches with either a pistol or an SMG. I didn't always use a silencer, though. I wasn't that terrible of a person.

14. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

Ak-47u of CoD MW simply because it's the best one in terms of damage and portability. Also it's a really good looking weapon.

15. Fozz

Fozz Member

I may be alone in this one, but I always loved the WWII M-1 Garand. There was nothing more satisfying that watching that clip pop out and the noise it made. Wasn't the flashiest or strongest gun, but to me, the most rewarding.

16. MERCURYSB3

L86 fast clip and thermo. knock down snipers across maps.clear any room and piss off shotgunners.:rant-33::rant-33::rant-33:

17. SMG

SMG Member

for some reason I just favored having the MG36 & M60(at same time) for survival mode in MW3 once I got up there in levels.

18. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

It depends if you include attachments to the weapons because I think that the best from MW2 is the ACR with a heartbeat sensor, sound suppressor and RDS. In MW3, I would choose mp7 with RDS and also RSASS. The following are my choices for each game.

mw2- ACR+heartbeat sensor+sound suppressor+RDS
    mw3- mp7+sound suppressor+RDS and RSASS+Hybrid sight+sound suppressor
    BO2- Ballista
    Honorable mention: m16a4 from mw2

19. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

There are so many cool guns. But here are some of my favorites:

M16A4
    M4
    ACR 6.8
    AK 74
    MP7
    EBR
    FAL

The potential attachments to these weapons would very much enhance the efficiency of each system. I'm particularly fond of using a sound suppressor, as it very effectively masks my location but, sometimes it can be a downside knowing that you have sacrificed some of your rifle's stopping power.

20. MERCURYSB3

you can use both light machinegun weapons when your with a veturan survivor mode player but lately been getting "cowboy" players who run themselves into a ton of trouble thinking they can take on all of the badguys when the badguy bots have a trick or two to own these guys with.i use MP7 when with these types of players only way to survive and save teamate when teamate is down along with flash grenade.:baby::baby::baby: