Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Alone or in a team?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Lapolax, May 10, 2014.

1. Lapolax

Lapolax Member

What will you do?

Will you sneak around, going day by day on your own?

Will you form an alliance and work together with other people?

Or are you possibliy one of those who pretends to be a part of the team, but ends up betraying everyone else for your own personal gain?

Personally I'm more of a loner, as I'm far too paranoid to believe that someone else would not be out to shoot my head off. It feels much more safe to go by alone than in a group, because you never know who could betray you!

2. Stopping Power

Stopping Power New Member

I would pick alone, because I enjoy the adrenaline rush when I see an enemy or a group of enemies and I like exploring alone. I played similar survival games to H1Z1, but in a team and I didn't like it, some team members were too greedy and some members wanted to betray the whole group, so I came to a conclusion that playing alone is more fun and safer.

3. WhiteAsh

WhiteAsh Member

I used to play in clans and such when I was younger but these days I just do not have the time, mental energy nor patience to do it anymore, I simply find playing on my own more fun. In H1Z1 I plan to be a lone wolf too. I will most likely try to avoid other players and focus on survival and exploration with some crafting and trading in between.

4. Agent

Agent Member

I'll go alone, unless some of my friends decide to try out the game. If I have to team up with strangers I'll probably pick a group that I know that I can face if they decide to turn on me, or If I decide that maybe I need to turn on them >:)

5. mark973

mark973 Member

Unless my friends wanna play, I'll probably play alone. Perhaps, I'll even meet a friendly player and we'll go on quests together but, who knows, you can never be too careful in a game like this.

6. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Member

I'll go alone, maybe in a duo if I can convince a friend to try the game out with me.

7. mikelouis

mikelouis New Member

I also prefer to play alone but that of playing as a team then later on turning on the others can a bit tricky. I just love your thinking. I have never thought of doing that. I let them help me through some stages and later on take them out.

8. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayer New Member

I like working alone most of the time, its both safer and risky. Safer because you don't have to deal with other people, risky because, well if you get mauled on site nobody can really help you.

9. Panda H1Z1

Panda H1Z1 New Member

When playing I will be going around alone, unless I am playing with friends then I will team up as I would be able to trust my friends to help me go around and get some awesome loots together. But I prefer going around alone, the true survivor feel of the game is the best. Knowing anyone can come get you and it keeps you alert and wanting to become an awesome survivor.