Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Am I the only one who likes Tyrese's plan?

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by Grizzzly540, Nov 27, 2014.

1. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

[​IMG]

2. ubear

ubear Member

I was begining to think I was the only one that liked Tyreese's plan better. I think Rick's getting a bit to kill happy and I liked that Daryl backed Tyreese.

Can't image why Dawn would not want to trade Carol - who could die anyway, and Beth and be willing to lose 3 or maybe just 2 (thanks to Sasha's stuff up) of her own people. The tricky bit would be getting away without being chased by Dawn's group but I'm sure that was worked out.

I'm not quite there yet where they have to kill every one and run the risk of getting one or more of the group killed, maybe Carol or Beth in any cross fire. What about the other people like that nice man that helped Beth out and any other survivors like him. They wouldn't last very long as that was the point of Dawn's keeping people who were weak. Would they now be Rick's responsibility?

I bet either plan wasn't going to work out the way it was supposed to. Be interesting to see how it all plays out.