Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

ammo theft?!?

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Judge, Jury, Executioner' started by Peanut Q. Public, May 17, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Peanut Q. Public

i just noticed while rewatching this episode, when Dale is making his rounds and approaches Shane to talk to him about Randall, we see that Shane is stashing 2 boxes of ammo, at least 1 clip and what looks like a gun and a melee weapon above his spare tire! that bastard..... did they leave that car behind, or is that the one Maggie and Glenn got out in?

2. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

It's in the back of the Hyundai Maggie and Glenn were in. Should be interesting what they think up if they discover it's there. I just want season 3 to start. Sick of waiting and season 1 isn't doing it for me anymore. I have just watched it too many times.

3. Peanut Q. Public

well in any case his gun is still buried in the leaves at the farm. i wonder if they'll ever go back later on like they did in the comics.

4. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

I forgot about him stashing that ammo and stuff... It really will be interesting when they find it. I wonder if Shane's transgressions will slowly be revealed to the group and what they'll think of him then?
    Come on Season 3!!!

5. Peanut Q. Public

i hate being out of thanks cuz i'm TOTALLY with you on that one. at least Breaking Bad will be back in July!!!!!

6. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I remember Shane hiding two boxes of ammo in the car's tire well.

It's clear the car was Shane's intended escape vehicle if the walkers invaded the farm. I'm sure Shane would've succeeded in getting Lori to follow him, but what about Carl? Carl wouldn't abandon his father, so Shane will either force Carl to come along or leave him behind. After all, the baby Lori's carrying is likely Shane's, so it's time for Shane to start thinking about protecting his family, not Rick's family.

Glenn and Maggie were driving Shane's car during the walker attack on the farm, and everyone's currently unaware of the hidden ammo. I'm sure the hidden ammo will be discovered when the walkers or the Governor's army attack the prison.

So by hiding that ammo, Shane may have inadvertently saved the group.

#6 Rapscallion, May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  7. Peanut Q. Public

this is true.... it would be funny, too, if, at the same time, maybe Merle walks up on the farm just as SHTF and inadvertently finds the gun Shane hides when trying to escape, and Shane saves Merle too. then it would be less funny and more weird if Merle later kills a bunch of Rick's group.

8. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

nice eye Lego!! I gotta re-watch that episode & take note of that...the hidden extra ammo will be like finding that extra clip during a particular harrowing run thru of a Resident Evil game!!

9. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

The gun that Shane hid was a Glock 17, which is the same model that Rick is waving at everyone during his Ricktatorship rant. So the magazines will work in ricks gun. The ammo will work in any 9mm.

10. Peanut Q. Public

oh yeah no doubt in my mind it will be useful to them.