Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ana was a liar.

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by TGO, Nov 4, 2013.

1. PipForever

PipForever Member

Her leg must have been cut off. Since when do zombies bite at a limb until it comes off, then seemingly toss it aside and wait as their victim then crawls away... For about fifty feet?

Maybe she was running, tripped at the gate, then the zombies approached, pulling at her leg as she decides, might as well chop it off... Oh wait then this doesn't explain the blood that leads up to the gate. Maybe she got bit, spilled some blood but stumbled to the gate, got her foot stuck in the gate, and then chopped it off...

It makes no sense. I hate to pull this card, but it must have been done just for the effect of the audience seeing her leg, and then looking up and seeing her get eaten a ways away.

We may see Sam again, but I doubt this event will be explained very well. Sophia barn timeline part two for me (if anyone is interested in hearing my Sophia barn timeline flaws I can go back and write them in that thread, or describe them briefly here).

2. QOTWD

QOTWD Member

Doesn't make sense. I wish they would've discussed it on Talking Dead instead of rambling about Rick/Carol for an hour.

3. SZQ

SZQ Member

crip·ple n.1. A person or animal that is partially disabled or unable to use a limb or limbs: cannot race a horse that is a cripple.
    2. A damaged or defective object or device.

tr.v. crip·pled, crip·pling, crip·ples1. To cause to lose the use of a limb or limbs.

4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Those lawns are looking pretty maintained for being in a zombie apocalypse for almost 2 years! Does the grass grow slower in the ZA or what?

Oh wait, old argument and wrong thread. My bad. hehe.

5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. camous

camous Member

I love you! I love your topic, what you post and your avatar!

7. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Right back at you! :Grin:
    Always a pleasure to see your posts

8. Darylette

Darylette Member

Yes, I appreciate that. But as other dictionariesdisabled rights group point out it is outdated and often offensive. You won't find the word used to describe people with disabilities on disabled rights information. Obviously people here don't mean to cause any offence, it's just a word that not everybody realises can cause upset.

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

It's totally not sexist. Men's legs fall off too. Then we just tell them not to worry, it happens to everyone at one time or another.

10. MerleDixon97

MerleDixon97 Member

Maybe a prelude to the hunters! Or maybe Carol chopped it off

11. Dindin2

Dindin2 Member

Guess Walkers now have saws. That leg was cut off very neatly. And since when did they start eating legs?

Oh well i guess we will never know. Hopefully we get to see sam again with the walker jaw who did this as a weapon to kill other walkers

12. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Oooohhhhhh! I like that. Maybe the hunters were in this neighborhood, and were cutting off a leg

:p

13. toboggajess

toboggajess New Member

Explain your Sophia timeline flaws?

14. MDixon fan

MDixon fan Member

Well maybe her boyfriend was pulling and the walkers were pulling and you know...

But I've wondered too whether or not the guy was abducted.