Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

andrea going soft at the end

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by Mixer, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Mixer

Mixer New Member

lets say some people are right when they say she couldnt break the handcuffs any sooner cause she had no fear/adrenalin flowing through her. even though i hate that idea and i was pulling my hair when she chatted with milton like they are on an afternoon tea

but still, andrea was zombie world hardened veteran ruthless killer that jumped the fence in WB and killed zombie in a sec so she could get some rust of her bones. THAT andrea would have killed milton easily with bare hands, let alone pliers

2. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

You gotta factor in that she had been running from & scuffling the previous day from Walkers & the Governor, got beaten up by the Gov, no sleep, no food, etc; she definitely wouldn't have had her A-Game on...

3. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Yes because as [MENTION=833]STRINGS[/MENTION] said apparently everyone who has been chased for 2 days by a ruthless Psychopath, fought hard against entire Groups of Walkers at a time not to mention all the running she did beforehand can perform incredibly well.
    Let's also not Forget how Long she was in the chair; for an estimated 48 hours covering that day + The day Merle died. She likely didn'T have any Food or water additionally but you're right; a starved, worn-out and stiffly-positioned woman who broke out a split second before a walker-bit her was totally just being 'soft'

#3 TGO, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  4. Mixer

Mixer New Member

if she only had one hand free i would give it to you, but no, i just dont see it, no matter how sarcastic you are.

soft in my book

5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Please continue to say how you think someone who successfully survived over a year in a Zombie apocalypse and was only killed by being handcuffed, dehydrated, starved, worn-out and beaten is soft.

6. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

I agree with [MENTION=833]STRINGS[/MENTION] [MENTION=8873]TheGoldenOliver[/MENTION]

She was exhausted but not soft at the end. A body can only take so much.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

8. Mixer

Mixer New Member

ok, im sorry if i offended someones beloved andrea. maybe she wasnt soft, maybe she was just too andrea of old

but if she could break the cuffs cause of adrenalin, she could also defeat wimpy zombie milton
    after all, its a life and death situation, you can be exausted later

glenn was way more damaged, but managed zombie kill of the week

9. GunBrosGaming

GunBrosGaming Member

I don't care what she was. She might not have been soft but she was annoying and 89% of us are glad she is gone.

10. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

How did you arrive at the number 89?

11. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Oh right; picked up and in the same day suffered several punches to the face and stomach each.
    That'S TOTALLY more damaged than 2 days of running, fighting, hiding not to mention partially starved and ehydrated plus being locked in a chair for an Addition 2 days afterward. Let me ask you a question; ever sit down for an hour or so to have your limbs cramp up? Imagine 48 hours of that.

12. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

ALL The random percentages

13. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I just want to punch myself in the head.

14. GunBrosGaming

GunBrosGaming Member

It could be more, I was erring on the side of caution.

15. GunBrosGaming

GunBrosGaming Member

Honestly I think they killed her off because they wanted a shocker and they weren't sure if Merle would be enough. I was sad to see Milton go. Andrea had gotten so delusional in the last season that she was being portrayed as living in a zombie la la land.

They obviously did this on purpose. She was emotionally damaged from her sister dying, the group leaving her for dead and so the Producer/ Writers wanted to show that all she really wanted was to return to a normal way of living, even if that meant shacking up with someone to play some sort of deranged house.

Well done in that aspect, but they could have made it less annoying and people would have been mad she died. In actuality they gave her character the shaft.

16. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

You didn't offend me. I wasn't a huge Andrea fan. I love her in the comics though!

I'm just sharing my opinion. :)

17. Mixer

Mixer New Member

talk about downplaying glenns state

she could of broken those cuffs earlier! i guess what i really wanna say is, i hate how that scene went down.

you can write an essay how beaten she was, it still feels very forced by the writers

18. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Would you rather the original ending with Milton trying to choke her to death with the rape-chains and her being found by Sasha and Tyreese and brutally put-down or the ending we got after the finale was re-filmed

19. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I still blame Mazzara; often his writing was a Little difficult to udnerstand for the average Viewer.

20. Mixer

Mixer New Member

but was milton trying to be noble by choking her or just wanted her dead?

if he was trying to be a gentleman, he should have just smashed his own head on the edge of the table.

forget the alternate scenes, they could work but i really wanted her to be more frantic about the cuffs and if she gets bitten in the end so be it