Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Characters' started by Chuck Norris, Jan 6, 2013.

1. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

It was one of my favorite parts.

2. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

Aw that's so sweet <3 I really need to keep reading the comics

3. TyberiusFox

Seriously though. I hope there is someone close in his life who constantly reminds him of this mistake.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

You know I would if I he and I were close. He'd change his identity to hide from me.

5. TyberiusFox

Haha I like your style!

6. jhon56

jhon56 New Member

good info indeed

7. Little Sister

Little Sister New Member

Andrea has always been one of my favourites in the comics... so I was kind of disappointed in TV Show Andrea and even how they killed her off. But at least she's still around in the comics, hopefully for a long while! :D

8. jared2213

jared2213 Member

On issue 73, and I'm a pretty big fan of Andrea so far. In the TV show, I straight up did not like her. They developed her, but it just seemed like in the most wrong way possible. Love her in the comics :)

9. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Seasons 1-2 did a good job of her but Glenn Mazzara who was the showrunner for the whole of season 3 changed her storyline too much and then killed her off. I didn't like what he did with the character but at the same time i understand what he was going for had he not killed her off.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Just reading compendium 2 again in my spare time. It's a bit of a shame how some of my favourite comic characters just haven't reached their full potential on TV. Andrea and Abe are the biggest ones, although Abe's still fairly new. Lucky Michonne and Carl are fantastic...

It's interesting. I still don't like what they did with Andrea in season 3, but it could have worked pretty well if handled better. I would have preferred if The Governor's charm wore off on Andrea after the MSF, and she either made an escape to the prison and stayed there, or began to rally the people of Woodbury against The Governor.

It would have been a great opportunity for her to develop leadership qualities more akin to her comic counterpart. But the writers kept Andrea ignorant and sympathetic of Govvie for far too long.

11. pafjlh

pafjlh New Member

Wait Andrea is still alive in the comics? Well, now I really feel ripped off where the TV Series is concerned. Sorry, Andrea was one of my favorite characters on the TV series. Although, like others I didn't like how blind she was to what the Governor was. I wish she would of wised up about him and worked to try to take him down. But no she acted naive and it cost her life in the end. I didn't like the way this story was executed, but it didn't stop me from liking Andrea because I did till the end. Now I find out she is still alive in the comics, well I guess the character lives on there, too bad its not on series as well.