Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Anybody notice this about Amy and Andrea?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Characters' started by RicksIdleHand, Dec 4, 2014.

1. RicksIdleHand

RicksIdleHand New Member

That after Amy died, Andrea started to look an awful lot like Amy? Before Amy died Andrea in the comic had no freckles or anything and I was just re-reading the comic again for the fun of it and that night where she died, she looks like Andrea does now. I noticed it because I am caught up in the comics but started from the beginning again at the same time because I’m a nerd LOL but for anyone interested go back and take a look and then tell me I’m crazy! LOL

2. ABCdude

ABCdude Member

Well it could be just be because of the different artist , but maybe there was a mistake that never got fixed , or perhaps Tony Aldred just decided she looked better with freckles. :)

3. RicksIdleHand

RicksIdleHand New Member

haha Those are all good points! Thanks for not tearing into me, calling me a dumb a** or something. seems any message board you go on you got people being crappy to one another for no reason.

I think I’ll like it here.