Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Apex Legends Apex Legends Having Issues With Virus Detection Software

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by Todd Black, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Todd Black

Todd Black Member

[​IMG]
    What's going on with Apex Legends? Why is my anti-virus software detecting Malware?

There are many differences between console gaming and PC gaming. One of the biggest things is that PC's have anti-virus software. And a recent update to Apex Legends for PC has made it so that Avast Antivirus has started to block the startup of the game for players because it is detecting malware.

This has happened to many players, but all of them agree that this is a case of a program thinking there is malware when there isn't. No timetable for when this may be fixed.

2. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

Hope this issue gets fixed and they find good virus protection.

3. juliafrod

juliafrod New Member

Hi!
    In general, it is possible for anti-virus software to detect malware in video games if there is malicious code present in the game's files. Since I started studying programming, I've learned a lot of valuable information, including this one. But programming can be a challenging subject for those who do not have a strong background in computer science or programming, like some people I know . They may struggle to understand complex programming concepts, and I recommend them to turn to https://www.programmingassignment.net/blog/what-is-printf-and-scanf-in-c-programming/ to get help from real experts to clarify their doubts.

#3 juliafrod, Apr 4, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2023