Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Aren't you kinda glad Sam died?

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Mr Bag, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Busted Flipflop

Nobody told you anything. You live in a fantasy world. The real reason you don't like Sam is because he reminds you of yourself. Now get off your 15yr old troll butt and go do your homework.

2. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

3. RicksGal

RicksGal Member

I am and I'm not I just felt so sorry for him as his worst nightmare happened to him. Was just so sad to see if happen and then for Jessie to just lose it when he did. Did she forget that she had another son to carry on for??!!
    Was awful but brilliant at the same time.

4. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I guess this where I'm at, not really bothered by it. As a human being I don't enjoy the thought of anyone, let alone children, dying a terrifying, brutal death. As a fan of the show, I'm glad we no longer have to sit through the romance drama, which was weak. I get where Ron was coming from...teenager who has his girlfriend stolen, his dad gets killed, his mother hooking up with the stranger who killed dad right in front of them...yadda, yadda. Truth is, I just don't care about the Alexandrians much at all. Noah's death got me more than Sam, Jessie, and Ron's combined. I like some of the Alexandrians but I just don't seem to be able to connect like I have with our core group and others we have met along the way.

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I think that's an excellent idea!

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Disagree with the first part. A mother knows her child better than anyone else, and knew their lives were on the line. If she felt the best way was to take him along, that's what it was. You are right though that an even better answer might have been to have her and Sam just go to the church together, but maybe she felt she had to go and help with getting the cars so they could all get out of there.

7. Chassit

Chassit Member

Good riddance to the entire clan as far as I am concerned. What bothers me is that people apparently have no ability to differentiate between reality and a fictional TV show. Here is a hint; nobody actually died it was all make believe.

8. SunnysBF

SunnysBF Member

LMAO the fact that you have a Carol DP makes this even better XD

9. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

you are alive!!!!
    Ayoooooo sone!

10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Take that "L" off your forehead. We can tell you're a loser by reading your posts.

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

13. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I totally agree. I didn't particulary lik the family, but I could understand Sam the most. He was a frigthened boy, who got pushed away a lot. And it's alway hard to see innocents, especially kids and animals, die

14. SunnysBF

SunnysBF Member

Long time no seeeeeeeee

[​IMG]

15. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

No, I'm not glad he died; certainly not glad he died such a horrible death. I didn't find him annoying, either. I found him vulnerable, and a glimpse into what it was like for children outside of ASZ when it all broke out. Some people talk about him being sheltered as if that made him a more acceptable candidate for death; almost like he deserved it, or that his mom ('cuz dad wasn't good for much on the family front, it seems) should have shown him more of life outside of ASZ. But if I were a parent, I would want to shelter my youngest (what was he--7, 8?) from something so gruesome. I would focus first on keeping him safe. I wish Jessie would have made him go w/ Gabriel, but I also feel like he was trying to be brave, trying to help protect his family--not unlike what he did when he asked Carol about the gun. So yeah, I just sorta ached for the little guy.

16. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Words cannot express how overjoyed I am at seeing the demise of that horrible family. I wanted to smack Sam in his pinchy little face every time he was on screen so that means he is a great little actor. haha But...yes...so happy he is gone

17. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Nice try, but the stupid little wiener was probably scared of the dark and would have freaked out with that too.