Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bar Scene

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by marshmellow, Jul 8, 2012.

Tags:
  1. marshmellow

marshmellow New Member

The two guys say about going to Washington but couldn't get close cause of the pile up of cars. Does that mean they wont get to the community (one with the senator running it, cant think of the name). I know I'm way ahead of the tv show. Just curious on other peoples thoughts.

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I understand what you're asking, but I don't think what the guys said in "Nebraska" should be heavily considered for future episodes of the TV series. They were clearly lying to Rick in order to take advantage of him and his group.

As far as going to the Governor's community, I don't think car pile ups will be an issue if they follow the comic storyline....

3. Peanut Q. Public

what they really need is a former pro football player to help them push cars around.

4. Matt

Matt Member

He wasn't talking about The Governor's group, he was talking about the Alexandria Safe-Zone.

5. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

It's certainly possible that I was mistaken, but it sounds like it could be Woodbury and The Governor to me......

6. marshmellow

marshmellow New Member

Ya thats what I meant. Couldn't think of the name. :p