Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Best Character in "Alone"

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by Stuff&Thangs, Mar 7, 2014.

?

Who was the best character this episode?

1. Bob

48 vote(s)
    39.0%
  2. Beth

28 vote(s)
    22.8%
  3. Daryl

37 vote(s)
    30.1%
  4. Glenn

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Maggie

10 vote(s)
    8.1%
  6. Sasha

16 vote(s)
    13.0%
  7. Joe

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AUpocalypse

AUpocalypse Member

Gotta go with the dog as well.

For having only one eye, he really knew how to kick up the excitement and get the party started. Classic Owen Wilson in "you, me, & dupree" brining a porch load of walkers back for everyone to play with. Silly dog.

2. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

Beth, wtf?

I voted Bob.

3. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Everyone was good. Bob wins though

4. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Bob. He is starting to grow on me. I was really afraid Sasha and Maggie were going to find him eaten at the end though!

5. Something2Fear

Bob, easily. I liked the character development between him and Sasha. The flashback in the beginning was neat, too.

6. Walker_Kat

Walker_Kat New Member

I think the best character was Daryl, because he finally was showing some emotional growth in this episode. His pain at finally finding a trustworthy companion and then losing her I think was heartbreaking for him AND for myself. Beth was also really good in this episode, but she has been showing pretty much the same amount of emotion for Daryl from the last episode to this one.

I think everyone did a great job in this episode, though, so very tough decision.

7. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

Tough. I really enjoyed Daryl and Beth's funeral home visit and those Walkers kills by Daryl were insane. Poor Beth.

I really enjoyed Sasha and Maggie's teamwork at the end. Finally two females partnering up.

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

i'd like to see a maggie/sasha friendship develop more.

9. 1618

1618 Well-Known Member

Glad to see Bob did not just get turned into fodder, he certainly has a unique personality with his happy-going attitude. I'll have to be horribly biased and say Beth for the best character though.

10. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

I voted for Sasha...she is a tough chick. We knew that when we first met her, she had that "big sister" mentality over Tyreese and it just stayed with her throughout the "flu" at the prison and when she was with Maggie and Bob. I do hope she gets to see Tyreese again, it'd be worth her character fulfillment and put her at the top for one of the fan favorites. Sasha....You Go Girl :)

11. Simone

Simone Member

Bob. He became a great character in this episode. I am now invested in his story and survival.

12. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Going with Bob for this one. He had some nice development/backstory, and overall just became a more likeable character in my opinion.

I enjoyed the chemistry between Sasha and Maggie. They could be badass BFF's if their friendship continues to grow. Actually, I think the three of them (Sasha, Maggie, and Bob) make a pretty nice group. They seem kind of awkward in theory, but the scene at the end where they all met back up was really nice.

13. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I love how theres 2 votes for glenn..lol

14. Michonnedxoxo

Michonnedxoxo Member

Why isn't Andrea listed?

She was great this episode

15. Caryl

Caryl Member

Loved Bob! Sasha was a close second!

16. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It was out of Bob & Daryl for me..

Bob won out in the end because of his back story & I thought he stood out more for me..

I felt like slapping Maggie to knock some sense into her..

17. MKnight

MKnight Member

I thought Bob was great in this episode. He has come a long way from the beginning of this season and is a good character to cheer on now that he has realized that he isn't cursed with being the last survivor. I thought it was cool that although he has feelings for Sasha, he chose to go where he knew he should and not let Maggie go it alone. Bob has slowly crept his way in to becoming one of my favorite characters.

18. GreenArrow2014

GreenArrow2014 New Member

I think all the five main characters (Bob, Sasha, Maggie, Daryl, and Beth) were great this episode, but the one who stood out the most, IMO, was Bob. I liked his background story, and enjoyed his determination in this episode to help out rather than just run and hide. Second would be tied with Sasha and Maggie, the latter becoming a warrior again to find her husband, and third is also a tie between Daryl and Beth (I enjoyed their scenes a bit more, they just light up the screen for me together).

19. castlemania

castlemania Member

I voted for Bob. He owned this episode for sure.

20. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

I chose Daryl .. Bob was just barely nudged out, mainly (for me) due to the carryover from last weeks episode for Daryl, thought he really showed the emotional range after all that he went thru. And we were left with a mini cliffhanger (again)