Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Beth's escape.................................

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by gavuk, Mar 13, 2014.

1. gavuk

gavuk Member

Just sat down in the UK and had tea with my daughter and got to discussing TWD and had she seen "Alone" yet......well.... I said what do you think about or who abducted Beth and she responded...............................................

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE WAS ABDUCTED?

well that certainly got me thinking, was she taken or did she find the car/hearse and drive off as Daryl insisted she should should

Like i said just a thought and if you think i'm mad i'll blame my daughter (who doesn't use the forum)!

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

A gassed up car with the keys in it? Right in the middle of the road? :p.

Plus Beth wouldn't have just kept going.

She was abducted.

3. Smackledorf

Smackledorf Member

I doubt Beth even has her license.

4. sheanie

sheanie Member

If she went willingly, I don't her bag & contents would have ended up all over the floor.

5. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I'm wondering about the possibility that she literally ran full tilt into the side of the car or the car hit her by accident. Kind of like a deer running out onto the road. The driver runs to her aid, sees Daryl coming, panics and "saves" Beth from a bad guy who was chasing her.

6. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

An open door and a jar of Shine is all it took!

Oh and a car with a Cross!

7. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

She knows how to drive tho. She was driving the truck in season 3 episode "This Sorrowful Life". But back to the question she was kidnapped no way she'd leave Daryl behind

8. batongal

batongal Active Member

I question if your daughter really watched the last two episodes where they have been building and building this relationship between the two? Sexual or not. Does she really think Beth cut out on Daryl after they finally found some common ground, opened up to each other and became a team? What would be the rationale behind that. Nope she was kidnapped.

9. ShamblingCorpse

She was definitely taken. What were the intentions of the abductor we don't know yet. I think we are supposed to believe that Beth is in big trouble and who ever took her has very bad plans which is probably the case, but it is possible that who took her thought they were rescuing her. Wait and see I guess.

10. JoeLovesCarol

JoeLovesCarol Member

my theory is that she was taken by the hunters (cannibals), that's what all the clues point to. It seems like those walkers were brought there to force them to escape out the back. The food being untouched and so perfectly put away, the house being in perfect condition.. Not only was she kidnapped but it was obviously set up...

11. thewalkingmummy

I don't really understand how cannibalism is meant to work exactly - is human food more appealing than normal food or is all food equal? why would you use food as a trap to get more food?

And do they eat them 'raw' like the zombies do or is there prep work/cooking involved? Sorry if these questions are really off but this is a zombie forum after all :Grin:

12. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Member

If Beth was not abducted, the scenario could play out that she was not able to run to the road because of walkers and/or she saw the car and she ran in a totally different direction and Daryl thought she was in the car and ran after her not knowing this and Beth is still at the funeral home. BUT I think she was abducted.

13. gavuk

gavuk Member

As the OP thank you for this post and to all the others posters too but you my dear just used one word RUN -she couldn't she'd knackered her foot/ankle in the metal animal trap so you're all right she couldn't run BUT SHE COULD BE DRAGGED INTO A PASSSING CAR!!

That's it i'm not discussing TWD with my daughter any more-she's retarded!! LOL

14. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I have used a small fish to catch bigger fish. ;)

15. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

While I would tend to agree with the general consensus that she encountered "convincing" circumstances that rather made her get into her car, I have spent time considering the more voluntary possibility and am not discounting it entirely either.

16. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Didn't she leave her bag behind? That, to me, says she was abducted as much as leaving Daryl.

17. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

While I would tend to agree with the general consensus that she encountered "convincing" circumstances that made her get into her car, I have spent time considering the more voluntary possibility and am not discounting it entirely.

18. pilight

pilight Member

I don't think she was in the car at all. A walker probably got hold of her backpack and she dropped it to get away. She will now use her newly learned tracking skills to find Daryl.

The car was whoever set the trap for them and sped off when they saw Daryl coming with a weapon.

19. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

Personally I think it's the hunters too... btw do you think that she

20. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

there is a chance that there are two stories from the comic intersecting in a way and that the people in the car were the hunters but not connected to the house and that the person who owned the house was maybe Gabriel?? maybe the people in the car just took a chance when they saw it.