Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Bloodthirsty question

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by kzarofbacon, Oct 22, 2013.

1. kzarofbacon

kzarofbacon Member

I'm working on my last two sniper rifles to get diamond camo. I need a few more bloodthirsties to be able to get the 3rd one gold. I was playing Dom on Standoff and had 3 kills before half time then got 3 more in the 2nd half. I got the bloodthirsty medal but didn't it show on my camo challenge. I went back into theater mode to make sure all my kills came from the rifle and they did. The only thing I can think is that the camo challenge has a glitch where it doesn't count if some kills were before halftime and others after.

I am fairly positive that this happened last week too on another weapon but I assumed I miscounted. Now, I'm inclined to think it's just a glitch.

Anyone else have this happen? Not the end of the world but a little frustrating.

2. Haba

Haba Well-Known Member

I've had this happen in tdm. Not recently though, but atleast at one point, it was a glitch.

There were some other cases like this aswell, like sometimes the game didn't count my bloodthristies for specific sight. For example, got 5 kills all while ADSing thro hybrid sight and it didn't count towards its challenge.

3. markchrome

markchrome Member

Bro just run around quickscoping everything to get bloodthirsties that's what I did
    PS I got diamond snipers first week I got bo2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

lol bloodthirsties.

Long shots are more of a nuisance with weapons (excluding snipers) if anything.

5. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_Arachnid New Member

It was more than likely just a small glitch, but you're best bet to get the camo is to go into hardcore game modes and use a suppressor. That way they can't see you on their UAV, and it's still a one shot kill, so you're pretty much guaranteed to get a kill without being spotted.