Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Call of duty classic is amazing

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by BlackOps, Oct 29, 2013.

1. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

I bought the game a short while ago because I had some money left on Xbox marketplace and it is great. The campaign has a good storyline with fun missions (on one your driving through Germany having to shoot out of the window and its very fun) and its strategic because of no health regen. Not only would I say that it's the best cod, but one of the best shooters of all time.

On a side note, I noticed that the graphics haven't changed a lot since classic. To be honest I could barely tell the difference (aside from the fact that the mouths don't really move when people are talking.)
    The only problem I have is that literally no one is online. I tried to go on and it said 0 players.

2. JQHH98

JQHH98 New Member

Which one is call of duty classic? COD 3?

3. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

cod classic is cod 1.

I tryed finding games a month ago also. Nobody online.

4. kzarofbacon

kzarofbacon Member

I played it and the sequel when they first came out on PC. Loved em. The missions during the campaign haven't changed much from then until now. They had sniper missions, take a building and then hold it until reinforcements arrive, shoot from a moving vehicle, etc.

The original is a great game and it definitely holds up well.

5. russ7000

russ7000 Member

big red 1 was my fav classic

6. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

Never played it. I'm gonna try and pick it up cheap with united offense.