Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Can we all talk about Michonne killing Ron pls?!

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Dark_Keni, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Bettie

Bettie Active Member

Nope. Not even a little bit.

It is her "fault" that neither Rick nor Carl is dead, because she acted to stop Ron.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Not at all...

Michonne's immediate reaction to Ron pointing a gun at Rick (and Carl by virtue of his location when he stood up) was to stop Ron from killing Rick and then at the very least an attempt to kill Carl. Michonne reacted to a situation that she has found herself in time and time again - kill or be killed. This is the life Team Grimes has led for two years now not to mention that the circumstances, quite literally surrounding them, did not allow for an attempt to talk Ron down from (reason with) the anger, shock, and despair he was feeling at that moment. And while the gun was not pointed at her it may as well have been - her family is always at the forefront of her actions. She has already lost one child to this world, I can say without any reservation that Michonne would do anything, ANYTHING to save the life of Carl and/or Judith

3. Chassit

Chassit Member

Not in the very least bit, Ron's death was his own dumb fault, just like his mom's death was her own dumb fault just like Sam's death was his own dumb fault.

4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

It's actually Carl's own fault he got shot. He should have told Rick and the rest of the group that Ron tried to kill him in the garage.

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I blame the gun.

Yes, just a little joke there.

#25 westwingnut, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  6. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I don't. Sooner or later, Ron was going to kill Carl and Rick. Sad to say, but Ron was a rotten spawn of a rotten Dad.

7. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Well, this will tick off all the Hershel lover's at me -- but that was Carl's implementation of Hershel's farmer-the-world-hasn't changed- pacifist philosophy. Can't see any way to blame on it on Morgan. So yes -in large part, it was Carl's fault he got shot (but understandable that his judgment, as a teenager, wasn't so great).

8. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

S3 Carl would have killed Ron in the garage.
    [​IMG]
    Boy has became soft.

9. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'm sure Ron forced Enid into being his girlfriend, with her being a orphaned teenage girl in a community of strangers.

10. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I'm not even sure Enid was Ron's girlfriend. They were talking while sitting in the grass. He's the one that said so -- I don't recall her saying that. If he was her boyfriend, why did she leave and tell Carl, not him?

11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Carl saw Ron crying on Enid's shoulder by the lake. Enid was trying to comfort Ron, but its possible the relationship was all in Ron's head. What is fact is Ron hated Rick for killing his abusive father, and Ron got angry when he saw Enid showing an interest in Carl.

12. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Ron was just plugged into the wrong outlet.

13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Had to do it, and he was a teenager who knew wtf he was up to. Stupid of him to try and go against the most experienced group in all of the settlement.

14. EvieE

EvieE Member

Ding Dong, the emo douche is dead. Michonne did the right thing.

15. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

She saved both their lives. It's unfortunate that it cost Carl an eye, but he is alive. I'm sure Carl will thank her later
    "Argggh, thank Ye Michone for saving mee life". Have a Spanish Doubloon"

16. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

I agree. S3 Carl would have killed Ron if he tried to use his gun/tried to kill/shoot Carl.

#36 Shane357, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  17. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I hadn't really thought about any outside influence in Carl's decision before. I took it as Carl, after being reminded about his old life..video games, girls, going to school, having friends...after arriving in Alexandria that he was empathizing with Ron. Remember Ron was pretty anxious to get aquainted with Carl and welcomed him in. I thought maybe Carl could see some of himself in Ron so he was able to relate to him and saw Ron's reactions to recent events as understandable. Carl shot that kid outside the prison for kinda the same reason Ron wanted to shoot Carl/Rick. Ron felt attacked and threatened, Carl knows how that feels. I think Carl really wanted to help Ron and felt sorry for him.

18. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I do agree that Carl wanted to help Ron- kind of like Morgan wanted to help the Alpha Wolf, maybe for different reasons. Didn't work out for either of them.

19. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Oh plot armor, so that's what they call it. I've been wondering about this stuff, I'll have to remember that.
    Plot armor.
    Yes, good stuff, that.

20. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Michonne can do no wrong. HAHA <3