Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Can we all talk about Michonne killing Ron pls?!

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Dark_Keni, Feb 16, 2016.

1. miltk

miltk Member

a twd first in this episode....

kids were killed on camera

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm sorry, what were you saying? ;p

Oh, you mean a living kid. Well, I got nothin'... Maybe Beth?

Truth is, I'm still thinking that he could have just gotten swarmed himself since he was not acting like a zombie (though no one was by then, so everyone should have been tidbits.) I have thought about it in-depth, and see no real reason for this to have played out this way. It serves no character point we didn't already know (She will do anything to protect Rick's family), solved the problem any better than the logical walker attack mentioned earlier, or really helped the situation. For all we know, Ron was going to miss Rick entirely as he was a novice, or hesitate way too long and get himself killed anyway. In some ways, Michonne is just as responsible for Carl loosing his eye as Carol was for causing Sam to petrify.

They should have just dropped that arm and made a break for it while the gettin' was good.

3. miltk

miltk Member

yeah...i meant like a living kid

4. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

one of the greatest scenes in TWD history tbh