Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Can you eat a walker?

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by Morgotha, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Scalemail Ted

Scalemail Ted Member

Only in Russia.

2. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

Yes, a matryoshka spoiler! Sweet! haha

Totally already been explained but I couldn't help but picture some large twisted walker eating walker orgy after reading this.

I could be totally wrong, but doesn't mad cow disease work in a similar fashion? Spread by cows being fed the tainted remains of other cows, thus contacting it. Then passed to humans after consumption of the affected.

Eating walker meat? No way in hell would I consider it. On many different levels. You've got rotten meat, possibility of dying and coming back, and it still could be considered cannibalism. No thanks.

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I agree. BUT, I would be a cannibal either. OTOH, if you are willing to BE a cannibal, wouldn't eating walkers be "better" if it was safe to do so?

4. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

If the meat wasn't tainted and you don't turn the food poisoning would probably make you wish you had.

5. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

6. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Ooooohhh I see.

Dude!!! You got dem brainz, yo! I need to get some tips off of you!

7. Roray

Roray Member

If you're into that sorta stuff.

8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

They could try feeding it to another member as a test for a while and see what happens. Either ask for volunteer or if unethical group, feed it to prisoner or unknowing member. You try it. I'm not goin try it. Lets give it to Mikey!

9. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Could be that the Terminus group is so small that they don't draw the attention of the walkers and they simply move along. At the prison, there were people walking around and working outside all day long. If the Terminus people are in a situation where their scent is masked and they stay out of sight, the walkers may simply not be interested in coming in

10. bula412

Mikey likes it!

11. bula412

Walker meat is rotten. It would make you sick. It's so gross that even other walkers won't eat it. Walkers will eat raw human flesh, blood, and organs yet won't touch the stuff. I'll pass on the walker meat

12. bula412

Well.....there are people out there now that bang dead people all of the time so I guess if you are into that kind of thing, you could have sex with a walker. However, in this form of intercourse, I would try to AVOID being bit by your partner. just sayin

13. Ysabeau

Ysabeau New Member

I'm wondering if this is what Mary is up to.... There's a lot grilling on that barbie and a distinct lack of walkers. Incidentally, a nice parallel to the Typhoid Mary story.... She infected and killed people through her cooking while remaining perfectly healthy herself :)

maybe be she plans to make them weak and vulnerable with her cooking, before they get "made into plates" :)

she he was later saved from quarantine by the New York health inspector... None other than Dr Eugene H Porter.....

I do love the writers of this show :)

14. WunTuBlame

WunTuBlame Member

Solution: Ball gag.

15. Doomhed

Doomhed Member

You cannot actually denature a prion. It takes somewhere around 4000 degrees to destroy a prion.

16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Denatured Prions

^^Great band name

17. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yes, actually, you can denature a prion. And depending on the specific form, they can be destroyed at temperatures more like 1,000 or so Celsius if not pressurized, but a pressured autoclave can denature prions at temps lower than that. You can't denature a prion chemically without heat, but you definitely can with enough heat.

#97 Neuropyramidal, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  18. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

you could if you soaking in vinegar did some kind of prep for it but that would be freakin nasty

19. Morgotha

Sure, but with those signs up all over the place and a radio station, if there are only 5 guys in Terminus, wouldn't the group get mighty suspicious? I think they're going to have to show at least 20+ people or so to make it realistic unless they have some really good reason for less.

20. Morgotha

But it sounds like boiling or other conventional cooking won't do it.