Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carl Left Alone. And Negan.

Discussion in 'Episode 809 - Honor' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

You sound like you need to eat some fruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. KJThrace

KJThrace New Member

My question was referring to Carl and Michonne talking about her leaving. She was gone when he was looking for her. In the sewer he said he was surprised she went somewhere because he thought she was tired. She said no I’m not tired anymore, or something. He said you’re looking good or something.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Benzel

Benzel Member

You could definitely see daylight through the window before they go outside.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

He said you were supposed to be resting. Referring to her injuries from the fall from the tower.

She said "I'm not dying" and he said "yeah you look good".

• Like Like x 1
  5. KJThrace

KJThrace New Member

Ah yes, I’ve now read a previous response. I must be losing it, I don’t remember that! I remember the fight at the Fat Lady garage... Must rewatch S7...

6. KJThrace

KJThrace New Member

Thanks! I must’ve blocked that, I still don’t remember. Yay, something to rewatch from BCD (Before Carl’s Death).

You may well say that it isn’t for the fans to pick sides. But we can have opinions. And there is such a thing as jumping the shark. I love the show for the character and plot development, not for the gore. Good storylines also require characters the audience cares about, in addition to development potential. We’ll see.

7. PepperAnn

It was during the big fight with Negan right after he almost killed Carl. He was fixing to swing the bat and Shiva came roaring in. Michonne was up in a tower with one of the Garbage Pail People (they were supposed to be snipers) and she turned on Michonne, they fought and the GPP fell out of the tower. Oops, I said Michonne fell out of the tower. LOL

Anyway GPP fell to her death and Rick thought it was Michonne. Michonne just got the ever living shit beat out of her by the chick before she fell.

Season finale.

8. KJThrace

KJThrace New Member

I gotta admit I resent Siddiq too. They didn’t have to take on those walkers, Carl suggested it to honor Siddiq’s mom. So not really Siddiq’s fault. But still, can’t help resenting him. I doubt Siddiq’s gonna have the interesting relationship with Negan. I read somewhere that Judith may take Carl’s place in that relationship??? I don’t see how that would work. Ideas? Enid? Will they have to lose an eye??

IIRC Carl lied to Richonne about when he was bit. Does Siddiq know the truth?

9. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I don't watch for the gore either and believe me there has been some things in the show that have had me both rolling my eyebrows and swearing at the TV. But in the end I remember it is just a show. We can rage at the decisions the characters have made but we have to remember that those scenes were written for them. And seeing how it is almost 8 years, I think everybody who was still with the show at this point has got to give it a bit of Slack because they have stuck it out for so long. Shark jumping or not I would like to believe that there is a reason they do what they do and I am sure everybody feels the same way because we keep tuning in every week.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Reina

Reina Active Member

Well, that's okay. I feel okay with him myself. He seems genuine and Rick has already accepted him it seems. It's only natural to feel that way when it's how Carl died. It wasn't siddiq's fault I don't think though. Carl wanted to get him to safety. To help him. It's a true testament to his character.

11. PepperAnn

Ya I already really like him. I loved how he was looking at Carl with such wonder and awe throughout this episode.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. KJThrace

KJThrace New Member

AHA!!!!!!!!!!
    Turns out there IS a place on this forum for disgruntled fans. I found the thread I should’ve been posting on: The Scott Gimpledick NON Appreciation Thread!

And there’s a post on that thread linking to an article that interviewed Chandler’s dad.

So if I feel the need to grumble more about what happened to Carl - and Chandler - I will go there, and hope to avoid this dungeon of which you speak.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Apollonia

HaHa. Yes i made that thread and i will readily admit that there are a LOT of scenes that make me question Gimple's "writing" ability. And i agree with you in that losing Carl sucks. But im also a glass half full kinda a gal. Always looking forward to next episode to see what it brings.

Grumple to your hearts content but also feel free to join in when there is something you do like. Welcome to the forum, you may not have landed in @Dnae dungeon just yet lol. If you did, I may sneak some food in to you : )

A

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Now I ask you......is it really worth the risk?

BTW.....this posts puts me at
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Apollonia

I am humbled and honoured at being your 10,000th post. Seriously it made me smile. :):):):):):):)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Congrats on this milestone!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I do not know if I should be excited or embarrassed LMAO!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Well I hit 10,000 a while ago apparently! I'm at 10,200+. The way I see it, is i've been a forum member for almost 5 years. So if you divide 10,250 by 5 that's 2050 per year, which only averages just over 5 posts a day :p:p:p.

And really who cares...we're all f*cking cool.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. PepperAnn

Lol I go through the same thing with my post count.

20. Apollonia

I am at a pathetic 6346. BUT, at least when i have something to say, MOST of the time it has meaning....to trolls LMAO. Plus i lost almost 4000 posts from the great post deleting of 2016. Apparently, APPARENTLY, some were offensive. I blame @Jama.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1