Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carl remembering his 3rd grade friend Sam

Discussion in 'Episode 411 - Claimed' started by DarylFTW, Feb 27, 2014.

1. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I've only seen this episode once, but I'm pretty sure that Carl said that his soy milk drinking friend was named Sam. Wasn't that the name on the door where he locked in the walker and lost his shoe? Could that have been his friend's house?

2. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I think that's a bit of a stretch tbh.

3. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I think it is a stretch too and the scene at the table with Michonne was trying to establish a connection - it makes me fear that one of them isn't going to make it soon. LOL

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Was it Sam? That's an oddly recurring name if so… three times in one season it's been used.

Lol, really doubt either will die. Just establishing a close friendship. :zombies_lol:

5. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

I was just typing the same thing about this name Sam popping up several times. Coincidental? maybe .. idk

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Either the writers are really uncreative with names, or it's intentional. Not really sure what to make of that, though.

7. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

Unfortunately, I was all ready to chime in with some wild theory about him making the whole story up and using the name Sam because he saw it on the door where he lost his shoe to the walker, but I just rewatched the scene twice and he didn't actually give his best friend a name. :(