Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carl's final exit...?

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by Poor Mika, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Well, first of all I actually liked the MSF overall...okay, Maggie's convoy giving up so meekly was a bit weak but, hey, let's look at all the good things:) Several unusual twists and turns I didn't see coming - especially Carl's bite. I like the fact that is so random - after everything he's been through to get caught out like that by a casual walker kill in a forest. I also liked the way they did that with both Bob and Tyreese, for example. Shame they missed that opportunity with the stupid dumpster escape.
    Anyway, I'm really hoping that Carl manages to finish Negan off before he goes - either himself directly or by providing a distraction of some kind when Negan discovers the bite. Any thoughts?

2. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

Negan will outlive Carl, past this season. Rick will spare Negan because of Carl’s death and what he believed.