Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol and the practice zombie

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by Jakobi, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Ok not to be gross but this crossed my mind. When Carol was getting ready to cut open that female zombie, and she was raising her dress...the only thing I thought about was...

PLEASE DON'T BE NAKED!

Haha...we joked about it during the scene.

2. mondaymonkey9

mondaymonkey9 Member

I was like oh god, that's fricken nasty. : P

3. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I was appalled by that walker's granny panties!

4. twritchie

twritchie New Member

What was happening

Maybe I missed it. But did they ever say what she was doing? Like why she was about to cut the zombie open?

5. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

to practice in case Lori needs a C-section (im not gonna even attempt to correctly spell that shit)

6. Ry_Roamer

Ry_Roamer Member

Something was fishy about that walker.

7. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Just Carol's luck, the first walker she picks had a hysterectomy and she can't find anything!

8. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

I wouldn't be surprised if all she found was goo. I'm not certain about this, but I'm guessing a decaying body
    wouldn't have intact reproductive organs.

9. Chreees

Chreees Member

Haha, my exact thoughts when I watched it today, Jakobi.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Member

I believe there was a reason she was dressed in a yellow dress, perhaps some kind of uncommon reference to something non other than the crew understand or know about. Or a reference to some movie, who knows?

Anyway, those walkers are walking dead bodies, of course all she is going to find inside is black goo and rotting human flesh.
    And that Panty shot was disgustingly erotic.
    lol, just kidding.

11. Jmoney0999

Jmoney0999 New Member

When daryl was looking for sophia he cut open a walker to see if she was inside and all it was, was black goo

12. jacobmarley

jacobmarley Member

That isn't accurate as I recall it. The black goo was what was in his stomach. If you recall Daryl actually removed the stomach and cut it open. It was still a firm organ.

13. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

When we were watching that scene, I went something like this... "Pan the camera, pan the camera, please pan the fuc.... AWWWWW NASTY! :zombies_lol:

14. Chreees

Chreees Member

I think it would really just vary walker to walker. Some will still have organs intact, whereas others will not. Depends on the stage of decomposition they are in, the extent of damages received when initially killed and after they reanimated, etc....

15. WalkerAbeSimpson

Not going to find any fresh bodies to open up and you should be able to at least see the uterus goo vs the bladder goo.

16. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

What disappointed me the most is that Carol didn't have anyone else around when she started cutting. After 7 months and half their group dying wasn't she even a LITTLE concerned that maybe something bad would happen when she did? "Alien" or some such movie comes to mind... or what if she passed out from the stench and fell face first into the abdominal cavity? Her life expectancy would likely be short.

She should have gotten Glenn or one of the others out there with her when she started. It's not like she's THAT pressed for time.

17. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

I think she wanted to be alone because cutting into another woman's body was going to be a very emotional experience for her. You see how deliberately she was moving. Cutting into a body is incredibly intimate (I've slaughtered and dressed a lot of rabbits, and it's more emotional than you'd think).

There was no need for anyone to waste time watching over her - everyone in the group has had plenty of quality time with walkers. No worries about their pulling some sort of alien queen maneuver.

And I believe she picked the woman in the yellow dress because she was in a good state of preservation, likely to have her organs largely intact.