Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol being verclempt over cobbler

Discussion in 'Episode 702 - The Well' started by Cavedeth, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

It really gives me the feel of Sasha being upset over the dinner party in ASZ.

Yeah we know now she's not buying any of the utopia BS, but I am not sure I am buying the 'I don't want to be around anyone' BS from her either!

She has a weapon, the knife at minimum, she doesn't like the kingdom... but more and more I am thinking QBDRC is NOT dead. She's learning she can't just run from reality.

Now that Ez showed up with Shiva and the forbidden fruit.... I am thinking she will bite.

I just can't see passive Carol, with the full circle she's gone through, staying as passive Carol.

QBDRC must live!!

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I tried to cobble together an answer but I am too verclempt over the whole thing.

3. Znuts

Znuts Member

She was genuinely surprised at having cobbler at every meal. I think that's the real reason she's going to stick around the Kingdom. Ezek is just a bonus.

4. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

That was mostly an act. She was trying to play the "sweet and innocent" role like she's done before. Like she said back in season 5 shortly after arriving in the ASZ, she can be invisible. She was basically just getting people to trust her, while also writing her off as nobody worth worrying about.

That being said, I'm sure she was actually surprised about having cobbler at every meal lol

5. walkon

walkon Active Member

I think Carol was in her 'chameleon' mode with her eye on filching some get-away clothes.

6. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i would stay anywhere that had cobbler for each meal. cobbler is delicious!

7. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

So is Carol ready to get it on with the King?