Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol didn't kill Karen and David

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by Willzy123, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Willzy123

Willzy123 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one seeing this?

I believe it was Lizzie, after seeing how to put down her dad (knife through the ear shown by Carol) she put down Karen and David POSSIBLY with the help of Carol to stop spreading. When Rick confronted Carol about the murders, Carol didn't even hesitate, when she admitted to the murders. I think she's covering up what Lizzie did.

This may be a crazy theory, but it's possible.

EDIT:
    After more thoughts, I believe Lizzie is NOT sick. She wants to be in Isolation so she can get rid of more. Her sister Mika even said she is "messed up".

#1 Willzy123, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

I totally believe you're wrong. All the warning signs pointd to Carol; her wanting to kill the gov proactively last season, her wanting to isolate Karen first, her sticking "dad" in the ear with the knife (same method that took out Karne as evidenced by the blood on the pillow)....

Fun theory, but I think you're wrong. I think they're saving the little girls for a much much juicier story arc, personally. :)

3. ApocalypseGal

ApocalypseGal Member

A week ago I wouldn't have believed that the girls had anything to do with it, but last night my mind was searching for a possible twist because I'm finding it very hard to believe Carol's admission was as straight forward as it seemed. Either she is covering for someone or she didn't actually kill them. Maybe she just feels responsible and her admission is a reflection of that.

We do know that Lizzie got the knife from Carol. And the hand print on the door was very low. So I'm wondering about Lizzie. Maybe Carol feels responsible because she basically put the knife in her hand. Maybe Lizzie did it because she blamed Karen and David for killing zombie Nick? At first I doubted whether she could drag them outside, but I think she could. However, I don't know why she would even care to burn them unless her motive is different.

4. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I am there with you. About 50-50 for me if Carol did it or just covered it up.

5. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

I hope it was Carol, but then I sort of don't.

I do hope it was Carol who killed Karen and David because its an extremely interesting and possibly unlike we've ever seen before story which I hope will really begin to develop her character. I've always thought that eventually Carol would be utilized to her fullest potential, but a lot of people on here always said she was deadwood, she obviously isn't after last night's episode.

I kinda hope it isn't Carol as well because this could potentially ruin her character. Someone mentioned on another thread that Andrea and Lori made a few mistakes and were suddenly branded 'worst character', 'whore', 'bad mother', 'demanding' and 'stupid', and they were both killed off, and now, when people have been in-different about Carol and never really had an opinion, they are now calling her 'annoying' and 'worst character', and if this carries on, she could be dead by the end of the season (something I don't doubt at all to be entirely honest).

6. misspink789

misspink789 Member

Omgosh me too! After the shock that carol admitted to it I thought wait a minute, why wud she do that? Then look now there is a buttload sick n A block. Killing karen and david was for nothing really. Then I thought carol told lizzie she couldn't b weak, mayb lizzie wanted to prove she wasn't, went and killed karen and david thinking, they'll n dead soon anyway, she either told carol or carol came n on lizzie and she helped take them outside to burn because lizzie wouldn't b able to!

7. steenkash

steenkash Member

Remember when Rick was investigating, he saw the blood stain on the door, it resembled one that belonged to a child.

8. misspink789

misspink789 Member

I think lizzie is sick as a result of being close to karen and david. I don't think she's faking and I don't think carol would let her n the block w glenn and sasha n there.

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Carol killed them.

10. Willzy123

That's the thing, Carol doesn't know she's faking it.

11. misspink789

misspink789 Member

Carol didn't seem to concerned about lizzie, she wouldn't even tuck her n, directing her towards glenn instead. Hummm. I hope carol isn't going batshit. Lol. But anyway great theories!

12. moshiXcakes

moshiXcakes New Member

Hmmm this is interesting but I'm not completely sure though it is plausible.

I don't think it's as simple as 'Carol did it', I really really don't. There's much more to it and there will be some sort of twist. Maybe the little girl did do it and Carol is covering for her because it was the fathers dying wish for her to protect them.
    One thing I find weird is how easy Karen was killed off. When they kept her alive at the end of series 3 I thought she was gonna add something more significant to the series but they killed her off in the 2nd episode? Maybe I'm looking too deep into it and her only purpose was to give Tyresse more character. Though her character could have easily been replaced with any new woodbury member. This might be far fetched but perhaps Karen wanted to die because she knew she'd be a threat? Carol is the type of character who would do that for someone.

13. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Lizzie isn't faking it, and neither is Carol. Lizzie (and all the others) are sick. Carol killed Karen and David in a doomed effort to prevent the spread of the flu.

Rick: "Carol, did you kill Karen and David?"
    Carol: "Yes."

It was clear from her talk with Tyreese that she did it, and her admission to Rick clinches it. She did it.

14. Willzy123

That's the core of it all really..

15. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

I can see that Lizzie or psychosister could have killed Karen and Dave and Carol covered it up. But if Carol thought Lizzie had killed Karen and Dave why would she permit Lizzie into the infected ward where she'd know that she'd either: a) kill people like Glenn who Carol loved or b) be fully exposed to the virus. That don't make no sense. Carol must think that she's genuinely sick to let her in there. Maybe psychosister did the killing because Lizzie started getting sick. And she's still at large.

16. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I still think she may just know the girl did it and her reaction to Ty and admission to Rick is because she is afraid for the girl. But, as I said, I am evenly split on it.

What would be really messed up is that Carol actually did it and then knowingly sent the girl in to continue the 'purge'. I am kind of rotting for that one actually. lol

17. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

* Rooting not rotting. lol

18. misspink789

misspink789 Member

That is messed up, mayb carol is lossing it. But I think lizzie is really sick and she's sorta annoyed at lizzie cause did u notice she didn't want to tuck lizzie n....hummm that just made me think. Carol might have killed them alone afterall, she seemed pretty scared of the sickness...hummmm

19. dphoenix

dphoenix Member

The water...

Who cares about Karen and David? What about the drum of water that Carol pushed over!? I demand justice!

20. ApocalypseGal

ApocalypseGal Member

I didn't think it was weird that Carol didn't want to tuck her in, and risk being coughed on by someone. If she did that she would need to stay in there. Otherwise she is risking exposing all the well folks she is working with. I think Carol sees that there are very few well people left to fetch water and food for these people and that she needs to protect what few are left for the sake of everyone.