Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol fans rejoice!

Discussion in 'Episode 502 - Strangers' started by PipForever, Oct 20, 2014.

1. PipForever

PipForever Member

I am a big fan of Carol, and I have been really afraid that she was going to die in the first half of season 5.

From the trailers of season 5, you can only see Carol twice, once crouching in face paint, and once with Ty by the river.

The clip of Sasha getting angry with the priest and saying, "3 of our people are gone!" kept ringing in my head as I watched the trailer. I somehow had the sinking suspicion that one of them had to be Carol, as most of the rest of the members are shown in the church or are un-kill able (Rick, Carl, etc.).

After 501, I became even more scared. Carol had her big episode. If they want her to go out with a bang, they could just take her out in the next episode. Also, she acted a bit strangely in the group.

So, this whole episode, 502, I was on the edge of my seat. I know, this being TWD, someone must die soon. Also, judging from the trailer, it seems as though all of Carol's scenes are up, so something must happen to her. When she went out into the woods alone I thought, oh no, don't let her be the infamous tainted meat. And please don't give her a terrible Dale type death either. Then, as soon as I saw the hearse looking car, I knew exactly why Carol isn't shown in any of the church scenes in the trailers.

Now after watching 502, I can't be happier about how things have played out. Carol and Daryl are going off to be heroes again. I wish them luck. I, unlike maybe half of the people on this forum, like Beth too. Hopefully the three of them stay survivors.

Yes, maybe I am a bit too much of a Carol fan, haha. But seriously, she has shown the most growth and is such a strong character. I want to see how she continues to grow and deal with her past...

2. agadu2

agadu2 Member

I've got this horrible feeling that Carol is going to die before the mid season final.

3. Sildee

Sildee Member

The group doesn't know Carol and Daryl left for Beth, so that's why Sasha said three.

4. PipForever

PipForever Member

Oh my god, it appears I rejoiced too soon...

I'm now worried about Carol again... Thanks a lot TWD writers.

5. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

"3 of our people are gone" doesn't count for the storyline.. They didn't knew Carol and Daryl left because Carol slipped away and Daryl followed her. The plan was to bring her back, but then Daryl saw that car and now they are trying to bring Beth back. Only Bob was 'gone' .

6. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

My guess is that it is neither Beth nor Carol are with Daryl and he is talking to someone else. I think somehow he has managed to lose Carol to the 'kidnappers' that took Beth. My guess is he will only get one of them back but I am split on which one it will be. I am a much bigger Carol fan than Beth fan so I will root that way.

7. offrope

offrope Active Member

No question in my mind which it would be, if you are correct that one dies.

#7 offrope, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014