Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

CArol must die

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by mummyman, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mummyman

mummyman Member

she needs to rape to death

2. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure using a gun is faster.....but then again, as i sit here and fondly reminisce, i remember back in the 90's during my wild days when i dated and loved to 'rape to death',,,,it never really happened though, but i did have fun.

3. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Apollonia

You REALLY need me to explain that to you??? lol

5. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Yeah, just like everyone else alive Carol must die eventually. Thanks for the ****ing wisdom. Don't hold your breath on it being anytime soon though. She was quite a late bloomer so she might need you to demonstrate how on yourself in order to speed up the process. Just post a video of you blowing your brains out and maybe she will get the memo.

6. lis5112

No ...not really. I'm good. lol

7. Necrophile213

First you want her dead and now you want her to rape someone to death. I'd tune in to that. Maybe Rick will let her borrow the machete for a night. Who would you have her rape to death? My vote goes to either Daryl or Gabriel. Probably Gabriel because the weapon that killed Gareth deserves more respect than to be subjected to the stench of Daryl's nasty ass.

8. Apollonia

i think they meant that she should be raped to death lol. Clearly, English is not the primary language for the OP. And if anyone is going to rape Daryl, stinky ass (you jerk lol) or not, i vote for me first!!!

9. lis5112

Fixed.

And I second that - Jason you jerk. If you want Daryl's SEXY ass, you are gonna have to get in line behind me and Apollonia

[​IMG]

10. Necrophile213

Y'all better hope to get there first unless you want some necrophila action. I might be kind and let you two have your fun first. Depends on my mood. A chance to blow up that goddamn motorcycle might distract me.

11. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Maybe she'll rape you </3

12. Apollonia

GASP!!!! NOW you've gone too far...i can live with your Beth and Bethyl hate,,,i can even understand your distaste towards Daryl and NR....but to threaten to blow up a motorcycle? Thats stepping waayyyyy over the line....as an avid rider and motorcycle enthusiast, you've broken my heart. There's nothing like power revving between the legs sweetheart....nothing.

13. Hope the Savior

I find it very ironic and Carol-esque that your preferred solution to a problem is death/killing.

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

Carol will be the last person standing on this show and you can take that to the bank!

16. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I took my phone to the bank and showed them this. Nothing happened. I am disappoint.

17. Necrophile213

I had no idea where you were going with this when I started reading but I was highly amused once I saw the curveball. Well played. I'm actually a huge fan of bikes in real life. I just hate that pandering POS on the show. They might as well just have him stand there in every scene and flex his arms. I know some fangirls and dense, but damn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.