Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol will be caught!

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by ZombieMumOz, Mar 11, 2015.

1. The Dead βeta

She could blame Sam.....

2. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

That's what I was starting to think.... but how did she know sam would follow her? She grabbed the chocolate before he made his presence known.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

If they think they can punish Carol...they gonna be in for some very BAD BAD BAD mistakess! DO not do a Terminus! Do not do a Governor. Cause suddenly either your leadership disappears or your whole ****ing community dies.

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I posted this at the beginning, my theory is she returns it the next day and looks super honest and then re-latches the window before anyone notices. Remember that she got her own bar out because Olivia was busy with Tobin, and everyone was in a hurry for the party, so it won't be missed and they will know she was the last one in it, and she'll be all 'I don't know what came over me, I just wanted to cookies to be special and was afraid I might need the other bar, so sorry, sniffle, sniffle, and Olivia will be that's okay Granny, don't let it worry you. >Carol sneakily latches window, and leaves<, getting rid of evidence of break in for when they do figure it out and call in the constable to investigate who has the guns, that'll be a short investigation, lol.

5. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Let's all hope Carol's plan will work and that Sam won't tell anyone... even though Olivia could find out some guns are missing...

6. bstill

bstill Member

She should talked Sam into a little game of hide and seek an left the nosey kid in the freezer.

7. maya15

maya15 Member

:zombies_lol:

Yes, exactly! Communities which had been just fine for a couple of years in the ZA come to an end very, very quickly when our nice people show up!

8. maya15

maya15 Member

I was confused with the whole chocolate taking thing, but this really sounds like plausible excuse - she could not resist taking some chocolate for kids/herself, she is sorry, etc, etc.

But, somehow it seems to me that they are less and less concerned about their hosts`s opinion, and possible consequences. They were cautious when they first enter the ASZ because they did not know what to expect, but when they saw with who they are dealing with, it is like they just wait a right moment to take things in their own hands.

"And if they can`t make it...Then we`ll just take this place."

9. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

Technically Carol has already been caught.

11. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I know you're saying that as a joke, but if you think about it, Olivia's shape shows how easy the Alexandrite's have had it to date. She's obviously not very physically fit, and hasn't been starving on the road since the fall of society. I think the writers are using her to show just how stable and protected their community has been until now.

Of course one could say that Tyreese never really trimmed down either, but I'd say that was more just the actor's physique than a planned point being made by the show.

12. Morgotha

LOL! Yes, and if Rick's group manages to take over this community, and it somehow gets destroyed, I wouldn't want to be the next community that takes them in! Talk about a death sentence.

13. batongal

batongal Active Member

Carol is one dubious being. Even from the first season, remember how she washed Rick's clothes found the grenade in his pocket and kept it in her bag. Then walla she pulls it out at the CDC claiming she forgot about it. The meek act has been her advantage from day 1. No one expects her to be as tough as she really is but the wheels are always turning. She is scary Carol.

14. KAY EL

KAY EL Member

15. Morgotha

16. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

17. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

This is the smartest theory I've seen about this. Good job! The grilling she gets for taking chocolate is not as bad as the grilling for stealing guns

18. the walking jet

i agree there's a good chance deanna is not being forthright with our "survivors" about some very serious information..

but carol did make a (crystal clear) death threat on a child..

how much more "significant" can deanna's possible omission be then that??

19. batongal

batongal Active Member

20. batongal

batongal Active Member

[/QUOTE}]

Maybe that is why Ed was such an asshole...to keep her in her place so those wheels in her head are not spinning against him....[/QUOTE]

uh, no you lost me there (and all the females on this board). No one gets to "keep" anyone in their place.