Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol's Trail

Discussion in 'Episode 613 - The Same Boat' started by Spartangal22, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

According to this "Things you Missed" article, Carol was leaving tracks for Daryl to follow when the Saviors were leading her away with the hood over her head. I thought the camera angle was odd during that scene, but thought it was just meant to show how disorienting that was for Carol and Maggie. Apparently it was a lot cleverer than that. (I also didn't hear Daryl say, "We got your trail," at the end.) Anyone more observant than me catch this?

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3818423

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I didn't notice, but it was possible that Carol was doing something like dragging a foot through the woods, or kicking up the dirt to leave a trail. Paula also admitted they tried to be careful, but may have unintentionally left a trail for Rick's group to follow.

I do think I heard Daryl tell Carol that he found her trail, too.

3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I didn't notice that Carol made specific tracks cause the earth looked too dry but Daryl is a tracker and no doubt saw signs that I missed....even looking at that video again.

4. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Oh damn! I need to go back and rewatch that now!

5. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

Did not catch that at all.

6. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

I heard the Daryl comment, but.... Just assumed he is a good tracker, and with that many people, esp. With 2 'blindfolded' there had to be marks. Can't imagine they were THAT careful. I thought the camera angles were used to make us feel a bit disoriented, and give us a feel of what Carol and Maggie were feeling. If they mentioned that Carol was on purpose leaving a trail..... Maybe, but i didn't catch it.

7. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

i was wonderig why she was shuffling and stumbling around like she was. They yelled at her to move it and then I just thought she was playing timid or clumsy. Im glad that she was making a trail, she's so clever. She's not a bird, she's a fox.

8. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

Carol wasn't dragging her feet to leave a trail, I just rewatched. Plus they were put in a car and driven to the slaughter house, so it wouldn't matter. Daryl did say they found their trail, hard to miss six people moving through the woods.

9. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I rewatched last night. Carol did indeed leave a trail. At one point someone says to "turn". And Carol actually drags her foot to show the turn. There was no way Daryl was going to miss that trail.