Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Celia's dialogue

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by hongej, May 16, 2016.

1. hongej

hongej Member

She said "Over my dead body... was I going to refuse Them shelter."

I can't understand what that means... plz explain the meaning of that line.

and why she put Cap T on "Them"

plz somebody help!

2. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Over my dead body is an expression. It just means that you'd die before you'd let it happen. If the subtitles/closed caption has a capital T for Them it is probably just for emphasis. She is talking about giving shelter to her dead family members. She is adamant they are special to her and that they are the last people that'd she'd turn away or refuse to help.

3. hongej

hongej Member

thank you so much!

4. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

Celia is a witch. Literally. She is a practitioner of an alternative Mexican religion called Santa Muerte, which uses the dead as a tool to bring protection and to avenge wrongs to those marginalized by mainstream society / the government and the church. The zombies in the wine cellar aren't quite a "herschel's barn for safe keeping" situation. This is the fruition of what she worships. She worships the dead as her "saints" they are the servants of "La Blanca Mujer" (The White Lady) a skeletal grim reaper like Goddess.. The capitalization of "Them" is akin to capitalizing the name of a diety, or holy group like "The Saints" or "The Apostles".