Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Chris needs to get smacked

Discussion in 'Episode 201 - Monster' started by Kill Judith, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

I really do not like that kid. I hope he is the first victim in the group.

2. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Oh man, he can NOT get killed soon enough.
    Comparing these kids to the kids on TWD, these kids all suck.
    But Chris is by far the worst.
    He seems to exist purely as fodder for for whoever they bump into first.

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

He just lost his mother in one of the most brutal ways possible.. he deserves time to grieve.

4. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I'm holding out hope for Chris. Last season, I thought he might become interesting. Time will tell

5. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

No Dad should let their kid get away with punching them in the face. He needs a major beating and lesson in respect. Little punk ass!

6. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

Chris should definitely not get away with punching his dad. Other than that, his behavior is pretty understandable- irritating thought it may be- given his age and circumstances.

7. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Totally agree this kid needed to get his bell rung. Dad fail.

8. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

The world going to hell is dire circumstances to anybody and you're not going to expect great behavior from a teen this early on, but this kid does suck. This kid sucked and was a little asshole in S1 before the shit hit the fan.

I don't like him. Looking forward to him being zombie food.

I generally don't like stupid characters though. He's also dumb. Dumb = dead.

9. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

I remember I had just graduated HS and was hooking up with an older woman attending the local college. I was trying to sneak back into the house around 2:30am, but parents were waiting up. Dad challenged me on the time I said I'd be home. I denied it. He challenged again. I stubbornly dug in. He warned me not to repeat the lie. I did.

Thats when he got up and boxed my ear so hard I thought I was deaf until the next morning.

Don't understand these doormat parents.

10. yuke

yuke Member

I think Chris exists to remind us of why more people don't survive zombie apocalypses.

11. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

It's only been ONE episode since he saw his mom take a bullet between the eyes... He's a kid, give him a little time.

12. esmode

esmode New Member

I actually like Chris. In the first episodes he was quite entertaining and now he's just having a hard time...
    He'll just need a few days to get his head clear and then we'll see how his character develops. Same for Alicia.
    Right now the only character, that I really don't like, is Madison.

13. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

I also liked Chris in the first season. Though I can tell you this - never in my life did I ever even consider punching my dad.

14. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Exactly. If in just one day Chris was acting all normal, and over his mom being shot in the head by his dad...I would think that would very unrealistic and weird.. Remenber, Chris did not know that everyone is infected and will turn...

#14 mtito914, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  15. walkon

walkon Active Member

Mom and dad were loviing and supportive but they had rules that they expected to.be followed. I was allowed to voice my opinions with respect. There was no sass allowed. When mama said, I brought you into this world and I can take you out, I believed her! Punching my dad would never have entered my mind. I cringed at what Chris did. One of the things I liked about Tobias was the resect he showed Maddy even though he didn't agree with her.

16. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Good point. And in the timeline, it's only been a few hours since dad shot mom in the head.

17. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

He definitely should get smacked for punching his dad, but overall, I think his reaction is pretty normal and while annoying, we can't blame him for that. He's most likely the youngest out of the entire group too. And let's not compare any of these kids to the kids on TWD. When we first saw kids on TWD, they were already quite a bit into the apocalypse, these kids just saw it happen. Duh.

18. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yikes guys. His mom freaking just died. People still think zombie-ism can be cured. Chris had never seen anyone turn after being sick before. He was upset at his dad because he thought they could have cured her bite.

19. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Yeah, he's dumb.

20. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

sorry, but there's nothing normal about Chris' behavior.

if he's in such a place with grieving, he wouldn't have dumped her overboard that way out of sheer spite.

he's a rotten kid and at his age he should know this isn't all about him.