Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Commonwealth

Discussion in 'Episode 1105 - Out Of The Ashes' started by Miamicuse, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Again I may be totally off here but wasn't that woman Georgie (with twins) from the Commonwealth?

Didn't Maggie leave the hilltop to work with/for Georgie?

But Maggie's community got ran over by the reapers right? So that means that community is an outpost for the Commonwealth?

Why didn't the Commonwealth with all it's resources retaliate against the reapers?

Where is Georgie?

When Ezekiel and company arrived at the Commonwealth shouldn't they be asking for Maggie (as far as they know that's where Maggie was)?

Maggie led the group from ASZ to this place "Meridian" to get food, why didn't she go to the Commonwealth?

Unless Georgie is not from the Commonwealth, and that is possible I just got confused. At one point I thought the twins of Georgie is the twins in the Matrix movie lol.