Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Complaining about camping and quick scoping

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Gordy, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Gordy

Gordy New Member

I'm sorry, but some of you may hate me for what I'm about to say, but seriously, I mean no offense to anyone. Okay, first off, stop complaining about camping. I'm not a huge fan of it myself, but I don't ever let it get on my nerves. I look at it like this, you wouldn't just run out in the middle of a battle in real life. I like winning so if camping works for me, I'm doing it. Secondly, stop complaining about quick scopers. I don't see why so many people get mad about this. It's actually challenging in some CoD games to do this so why the hate?

Now I understand those two things may be annoying, but when you play a game like this, you'll get campers and quick scopers.

Anyways that's all I had to say. I'm out yo!

2. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

i agree. it is part of this game.

3. RocketMan

RocketMan New Member

I don't have any problems with campers really, I must be among the very few that never seem to get killed by them and annoyed by them. I find them easy targets and can usually kill them pretty easy. As for quickscopers, I don't mind them and they aren't usually that hard to kill.