Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Complaints about 30 Days Without an Accident

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by Sparky, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Engine oil lasts alot longer than 4-6 months. I was in Desert Storm for almost 10 months and when I came back my truck's oil was fine.
    The batteries would definitely be dead and after that they would be unreliable even after recharging.
    Gasoline CAN last 3 or 4 years before going bad. Diesel last much longer.

Not noticing the walkers on the roof 'might' be nitpicking, Not noticing the HUGE CH-47 helicopter crashed on the roof is proof that they need Patricks glasses

2. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Sorry guys.
    I'm a Firefighter EMT and I've gone on a call where the keys to handcuffs were lost and I cut them off with a set of large wire cutters. It wasn't easy but it wasn't that difficult either.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I agree gas and oil last awhile. Much longer than the oil companies who want us to change our oil every 'three months or 30 thousand miles, whichever comes first'. If you change your oil that often, unless you're driving a 1955 Ford, you are just wasting your money.

It seems they would have noticed the walkers on the roof as well, as the collective moans of 50 walkers would have been excrutiating.

4. Neuropyramidal

Yeah but the ones Andrea had were small, and she only had one hand. I think it would be much more of a struggle than that.

5. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

I had to cut the cuff, she only had to cut the chain.
    I really didn't have a problem with that, I did have a problem with her stopping and doing monologues while the 'clock was running'

6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think Andrea just had pliers though..

I've checked out my boyfriends handcuffs (he's a policeman) ours here are made from nickel.. He said and angle grinder would only get through them here..

7. Neuropyramidal

yeah, but even cutting the chain with small pliers or whatever she had would be tough one handed. It can be done, but I don't think with the relative ease that she portrayed it. And yes, the monologue business was poor writing.

8. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Maybe there are different grades? Better metal in some than others? The one's I cut through were standard issue for my city's cops but the rule, "Always remember your equipment was made by the lowest bidder" may come into play here.

9. Neuropyramidal

The girl in my basement hasn't been able to get out of her cuffs since 1989, even though she got a hold of my tool box a few times. That's all I'm going by. As an aside, keeping a woman alive is expensive.

10. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

This is a very good point. If you can drive a lock blade knife into the walkers skull (even the crown, the thickest part) because it has softened then most of them should've been to damaged to walk.

11. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

High quality cuffs?

12. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah that's what I am assuming.. Police here have the option of buying higher quality items themselves privately too..

Haha !!

Yes we are expensive, but fun lol

13. Neuropyramidal

I can't deny you are fun. She is so easily amused. Yesterday I went down there with a cordless phone and was like "look...no wire...magic voices come out of thin air...." She squealed like a perky Violet. I told her next week I'll prove to her that you CAN fit a computer under your arm.

14. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Who ever had the idea of a complaints topic, Bravo. This should be done for every episode.

15. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Please go read his post history; every post is to bitch about tiny flaws in the Show.

16. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

A large pair of wire-cutters is not a tiny Little pair of pliers that she could barely pick up with her child-feet.

17. MissDixon

MissDixon New Member

Exactly what I have thought!

I think he was an Alcoholic.. this would explain his hesitation! Ahhh dammit! just because of a bottle of wine!

Remember kids, alcohol is bad :zombies_lol:

18. tink

tink Well-Known Member

You couldn't be more wrong.

19. Monty70

Monty70 Member

Do you think that the group could hear the walkers over the blasting radio that had been set up? The walkers could not be heard by the group as they waited to enter the store, (ie. we can't hear them in the audio track until the camera pans up to the roof level) so we have to assume they were being drowned out by the music.

20. DonnyTWD

DonnyTWD Active Member

Well I for one never complain about anything released except I wish there were more episodes:zombies_lol:Other than that each episode has it's own special place,and as for openers...openers don't have to be a huge thing,it's all about the theme...this case "30 Days Without an Accident"...which if you think of it...is not really meant to go in the direction of" the Governor having he's revenge straight out of the blocks" tipe.Nope instead an amazing balance and timing for the viewer to see a new circumstance at hand,see that they started to progress with food and what not....a haven....which made me for one happy for them after what they've been through....BUT the plot also thickens as well yet again with Patrick at the end in the showers,he was ill,fell down and then he turned...THEN IT ENDED!noooOOO!......fantastic....that mystery alone just makes me more stoked for the "Infected" and onward :zombies_rolleyes:....buckle up we have one hell of Season!:zombies_cool:

[​IMG]