Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

cover art and additional info

Discussion in 'Volume 22: A New Beginning' started by Tony Davis, Jun 13, 2014.

1. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Oh yeah; I still maintaining my theory that Earl Sutton is kin to Negan. Just wanted to go on record. LOL

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

it's a long shot. Possible. But a long shot.
    of course, I would've said the same thing if somebody had suggested negan might survive AOW, too. lol.

3. arctic-char

arctic-char New Member

If this is true we could get a Merle/Daryl kind of brother conflict in the comics! (But infinitely cooler because it's Negan not Merle)

4. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Even better if we find out Negan's name is Wally or Sylvester, which is why Earl Sutton never said "Hey! That's my brother!" to the best of my knowledge, Earl never so much as peeked out of the wall and actually saw Negan. Wouldn't it be funny if they saw each other and suddenly realized that they were relatives separated by the ZA?

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Doctor Carson has a brother in the saviors believe it or not.

6. jwcoombs

Oh, I know; I picked out the Brothers Carson a while ago.

7. jwcoombs

@legendx66

Also, while we're on the topic of the Brothers Carson; I've been wondering if Carson and Mark and the other Saviors who helped/joined Eugene in his escape from the Sanctuary stayed in ASZ of the end of the war, or did they go back to the Sanctuary under the rule of Dwight?--I think it things would've been very tense if they'd been allowed to stay at ASZ; I'm sure they were all inherently good folks, but I think Rick and the gang would have been more than wary.

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I guess we would have seen them. We'll see. Carson is probably at either Hilltop with his bro or sanctuary.

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

haha, its just Adler's style. Many of the characters look alike. Andrea is sometimes identical to Sophia. Maggie and Holly were often the exact same person, just with different hair color.

10. ogflatlander

ogflatlander New Member

Going with the theory that both Rick and Carl go to hilltop, that could leave the door open for the new girl to discover Negan. With Rick and Carl both gone and Andrea not being open with her, Negan may have the time to convince her that Rick is a crazed leader and make up any kind of story to get her to set him free.

11. HondaS2kXD

Doesn't even need to make one from scratch. He can just tell half-truths and only the parts of the story that benefit him-- that he was a leader of another community, but Rick swayed the other communities into all out war against him. Magna is already suspicious. Any parts he doesn't tell, her imagination will automatically fill in with Rick as a crazed dictator.

12. jwcoombs

Oh I know all about Adlard's style; and more so his tendency of minor and secondary characters being drawn with striking resemblances to other more prominent characters. I remember a few years back when there was some noise in TWD fan community over this panel from issue #49; many readers thought the man on the ground was Rick and became very confused/outraged.

[​IMG]
    That being said; I'm not at all familiar with Adler, or his style. He must be a new addition to the comic staff; brought onboard during/after AOW, along with Gaudiano. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this new artist's touches in future issues; I'm excited to see what assets he brings to the production.

[/endsarcasm] :zombies_lol:

13. HondaS2kXD

I was trying to find a gif of the scene from batman where the joker says "let's not blow this out of proportion..."

but it I found this one and decided it was funnier so I'd share it:
    [​IMG]

14. jwcoombs

LOL--OHHHH YEAHH!

Someone has to give our resident "Master-of-Sarcasm" a little hell every now and then, to maintain the status-quo. May as well be me. LOL :p

15. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

That's how he rolls.

16. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

I could see that happening. But I don't think Neegan would do anything horrible to ASZ. I think he would either turn himself in to try to prove he's changed, or try to make it to Sanctuary. The majority of his former people may not realize he's even alive.

17. Shallow Grave

Shallow Grave Member

Do arms bend that way?! o_O

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

They do now.