Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Crazy Idea about S10E13 ending. please comment.

Discussion in 'Episode 1013 - What We Become' started by MaKB, Mar 25, 2020.

1. MaKB

MaKB New Member

Dear All,

I did not read the comics I might be totally off here. But I have this crazy idea in mind, and unless I missed it somewhere, I haven’t seen it yet on any forums.

We just finished watching the Episode 13… During the last scene with the 2 strangers, my girlfriend told me: Sounds like the song from “Requiem for a dream” …. and indeed, sounds really really similar. Just enough to be slightly different. Excellent movie btw… A movie about drugs… hallucinations. Do you start to get my point here?

Surprisingly, in this episode Michonne is captured, stuck into a cell…. drugged, hallucinating, dreaming.

What if after being locked into the cell, and saying “it’s Michonne (her name)” the rest of the episode is a hallucination? She is just dreaming she is escaping, hallucinating of Rick’s items, kids, etc., But she is still into the cell; drugged and might stay there for long time… (probably die there?)

17ish min: The three dudes into the other cell; they said “We’ve been in here ever since”. Michonne:” I’m not staying here long…”

Is this crazy? Am I going way too far?

Please comment and tell me your thoughts on this theory;

My best,

Damien.

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. While interesting, this is TWD, not The Twilight Zone, lol. We do know there are other groups out there like Georgie’s. We saw helicopters flying overhead earlier. Who are those people not to mention the one’s who took Rick? I don't read the comics either so I don’t know if these groups are different or one and the same but all that happened would be a pretty detailed hallucination.

Virgil was a wimp. Even with Michonne drugged, I don’t believe he was any match for her so I can accept she bested him and really got away. Besides we have movies to look forward to (hopefully) which could have Michonne and Rick united somewhere out there. How would he ever come across her on that island in that cell?

At least I hope I’m right.

#2 purriwinkle, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  3. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

That would be IMO very poor writing, but would overall make more sense than what we got. I'd bet my shirt that you are wrong, but I'd be very amused if you weren't.

And yead, welcome aboard. Hope you can be an active member of this tiny community.

4. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

It's possible.

But we can take it one step further. When Rick woke up in season 1 episode 1 in the hospital, is it possible it was all just him hallucinating all along?

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I’ve read the comics, and none of this is in them.

Without getting all “spoilery”, Michonnes arc in the comic goes a whole different route.

The truth is out there

6. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

The whole point of the episode was to find a way to write Michonne out of the show because the actress doesn't want to do the show anylonger. They wouldn't write her out of the show simply by saying she spends the rest of her days in a cell being drug induced. As much as the ending we got doesn't make a whole lot of sense it still gave some people what they wanted to see in that she went to go find Rick.

7. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I think part of the reason people felt this episode didn't meet expectation is because they knew she was leaving for a while and could have developed something that feels less forced. This is unlike Maggie where her contract extension broke down and they had to figure something out in a hurry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

I liked the episode it was a suitable send-off for such an iconic character. I watched with an annoying friend who was sure that Virgil was going to do to michonne what the comic governor did to her. I was so glad she got away without being interfered with. I was very sad to see her go but we will see more of Danai in the years to come she is young and has a great career ahead.
    even though I had read some spoilers about what she found on the boat i cried at that beautiful moment of discovery.
    i was confused at the end. what was that 'army'lined up at the end?