Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Criticisms for "A"

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by Stuff&Thangs, Mar 29, 2014.

1. dabulls

dabulls Member

Carol is pretty nasty

2. Caryl

Caryl Member

Love this post! Except I like Tara ever since Inmates.

3. dabulls

dabulls Member

You would probably like to be with some hella inmates right now.

4. Caryl

Caryl Member

[​IMG]

5. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I get it, "hella", its your favorite word, 17posts in, and you've used it in every one, but what does it mean? Is hella your sister, your hometown, maybe the hospital you currently reside at?

6. PapSett

PapSett Member

Just re-watched it again yesterday and I noticed something again that had been bothering me... the fence. You know, the barbed wire topped fence?

The barbed wire topped fence that they climbed?

Huh.

They climbed the fence, and there was suddenly no barbed wire there then once over...

TA DA!! The barbed wire was BACK!

Alrighty then.

Seriously... I thought it was a good episode, but felt rushed to me. Definitely should have been expanded to a 2 hour season finale. HATED Darryl saying (about Beth) "Just gone." Sounds like they had a lover's spat and she walked out on him.

The reunion in the boxcar was OK... Rick showed the most emotion at seeing the others. The group already there looked scared sh*tless, even Abraham. Everything was jammed in so tightly, there really wasn't any time for hellos.

Can't wait for next season!!

7. Damrod

Damrod Member

Cant have the actors get cut on a fence and I bet it wasnt that high so they wouldnt trip after climbing over.

8. Strawberry

Strawberry Member

I agree with what you said about Daryl. One thing I noticed (and really liked) about the dialog on this show is that when something happens to a character and they talk about it later to someone who wasn't there, they usually describe it exactly how it originally happened. With that said, I was disappointed when he said Beth was "Just gone" because it's not like he woke up and she had disappeared, they were in a good place together and then she got taken in some car! She definitely wasn't "just gone"-- there was something more to be said there.

9. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

Did you happen to notice that the barbed wire at Terminus was facing inward towards Terminus to keep people in and not out, if you don't believe me check it out. If they wanted to keep people out the barbed wire should have been at an angle facing out towards the woods where Rick and crew jumped the fence, has anyone else noticed this?
    I don't have time to read the entire forum so if someone else already mentioned this thanks for being so observant.

10. The Wolf

Yeah, why didn't Daryl just give Rick a very abbreviated version of what happened to the darling of TWD group Beth.
    All Daryl would have had to say was, "I don't know Rick, she was abducted by someone in a car, Blah blah, blah." end of explanation.

11. Strawberry

Strawberry Member

Exactly.

12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I know right, who just accepts an answer like Daryl's?

"She died?"

"She's just......gone"

"Oh, well that's that then. Lets talk about dessert."

13. antonyzac

antonyzac New Member

Good spot! Whether the writers actually had it set up like that on purpose is a different story, but if they did, then very clever foreshadowing...

14. The Wolf

IDK, did you notice this too @antonyzac ?
    If you look at old film footage of some of the concentration camps in Europe the barb wire was facing inward too in order to keep the victims inside the camps, the writers of TWD would have never done this by accident, they know we pick apart every 43 minute episode of the show, especially a finale episode!

15. antonyzac

antonyzac New Member

I didn't spot it myself. But as I say, it's an interesting point and I guess if you look hard enough in The Walking Dead, you can almost guess where a plot is going. You have a keen eye! :)

16. The Wolf

[MENTION=33831]antonyzac[/MENTION] like I said, if you see how easy Rick and crew hopped the barb wire fence in the season 4 finale you will notice it, and if not in that scene in some of the others, I haven't re-watched the finale since it aired but I THOUGHT I saw the barbed wire facing inward towards the Terminus building which makes no sense if you are intending to keep unwanted people out.

Well enough about that, I just can't think of anything else to discuss anymore about TWD, LOL!

17. antonyzac

antonyzac New Member

Haha we'll be back to our scrutinising selves, hopefully with a lot more to say in October (it seems so far away...)

18. The Wolf

LOL, we'll all speculating about nothing at this point, maybe I should start watching the webisodes if their are any yet.
    Once GOT is over I don't know what I'll be watching, Vikings is done till 2015 and so is Justified, I've been watching Hannibal but that's almost over too.

19. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Can you believe it's already been over a month though? Maybe I've just had a busy month, but that time has flown by pretty fast.

20. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

I watch Hannibal and Justified too. Great shows.