Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Criticisms for "Alone"

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by Stuff&Thangs, Mar 7, 2014.

1. duttydva

duttydva Member

1) i remember Lauren mentioning on TTD that Maggie kind of just passed out in that spot from exhaustion.. after trying to find walkers for their blood.
    2) the episode wasn't terribly "exciting" or gnarly, but i have to say that there were some really good moments for me. i loved the Bob back story that they opened the episode with (my brother was DRINKING DAYQUIL), and Sasha/Maggie totally PWNED those biters in that little settlement (that traffic sign was a nifty weapon for slicing!).
    3) i think Daryl/Beth were only subscribing to calling them good people because of the work that they did and/or they fact that their house was chock full of eats. they're just trying to keep as light a heart as possible, and we have seen that with the way Daryl is becoming less hardened.
    4) NOW EVEN I WAS PISSED WHEN HE JUST SWUNG THE DOOR OPEN. you could clearly SEE more than one body of some kind standing there through the crack! so blown about that.
    5) Beth's "kidnapping" also confused the hell out of me. was totally lost with that.
    6) i didn't think they should split up either. but Sasha was really set on settling somewhere else mainly because of the fact that she doesn't want to know what has happened to Ty (or any of the rest of the group for that matter) because she fears the worst. Bob is concerned about getting his family back and so is Maggie. i knew that they would reunite though, and i think it had to happen like that for them all to realize how important the bond they have together is.
    7) i think Maggie has some things called priorities. as much as we may not want to admit it, in a ZA you'd have to figure out what comes first. it may sound harsh but.. Maggie isn't sleeping with her sister. they don't have a romantic relationship. and now that her father is gone, she is hellbent on finding the only man she has left. i'm SURE that she's concerned with Beth's safety, but until she finds out what has happened to Glenn, she's never going to stop.
    8) see 6 :Grin:

2. lewh

lewh Member

Im hoping this is the case! that'd be great! Thinking though, what episode would they show her in considering the seasons almost over? Unless she is in 'terminus' and that is the hunter base? That would be cool if terminus was simply a trap similar to that bunch of f*ck ups in resident evil apocalypse who send out transmissions saying they offer help and aid

3. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

It's users like you two that make me dread the regular season. Hopefully, neither of you ever return.

4. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

5. Bedwick

Bedwick Well-Known Member

They've probably found a more suitable home over at STD!

6. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

I wish that were true. But these types (the "bad writing," "lazy writing," "this episode sucks" crowd) usually come out of hiding during the regular season. When that happens, these forums tend to look more like roamers&lurkers or (gulp) STD.

If I had my way, I'd rally them all and then push them off the highest cliff.

#146 Stuff&Thangs, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  7. Bedwick

Ah! I wasn't here last season so I'm not looking forward to that. But I'm hoping they won't get much support with their negative bull$hit and go somewhere else with it.

8. frawniemae

frawniemae Well-Known Member

I say ignore them except for hitting dislike. Don't engage in conversation and maybe they'll take the hint that we don't play those games here and they'll go elsewhere.

9. Bedwick

I agree. Just let them stew on their own because the writers are not writing the story they want.

10. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I agree, except, I say don't even hit dislike unless you're dealing with a proper troll. If you swat at a bee, that's when you're gonna get stung. Just let them realize nobody gives a phuck what they think and eventually they'll get bored and seek attention elsewhere-- an ign comments section for example.

11. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Yes exactly...I was going to say the same thing. People will complain about aspects of the show quite a bit, and that's their right and everyone's welcome to express their opinion. But a troll on the other hand is a different story. Sometimes it's obvious and other times it takes a while to flush them out.

12. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Okay now we know Dawn and her hentchmen had no connection to the gingerbread house. Simply, it was just an extreme coincidence Gorman stumbled onto Beth and was able to capitalize on our lil groups chaotic moment. Would someone kindly expound on Daryl and Beth's discovery of the mortuary, gingerbread esque house. Because frankly, in hindsight I found this segment of the episode to be quite unbelievable and lacking in a quality this show deserves.