Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl cried for an hour before shooting S5E08

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by Aurora, Nov 25, 2014.

1. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Everything you learn from one of his videos could be contained in one sentence anyways. Usually less.

I don't usually listen to videos on Youtube on the show more, anyways. I learn far more here and am able to discuss it.

2. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Yeah it's like seriously? FFS!

Now I'm just going make a really long rambly post just to annoy you and so you think it's three paragraphs long, and see if you really do read anything longer than three paragraphs or if you are just saying that you don't. Inquiring minds want to know. They need to know. If you do not answer these questions, how can we possibly trust you!? You are afterall apparently the queen of the hive vagina that is walkingdeadforums. You have magical abilities of forming henchmen and secret societies that control everything we see here. You probably even control GayCandyBacon... I mean that's a crazy though, right. Nah that's can't be right!

GayCandyBacon is a Queen in his own right, which isn't to say they have henchmen of their own. But then again, they might. I don't know. GCB is powerful enough to warrant their own henchmen - but would he trust others with the responsibility of posting sexual innuendos throughout the forum on his behalf? I think not! GCB is the Sexual Innuendo diva, and would not stand for anyone else, henching in on their area of expertise!

As for DietWater we all know they looove Shane Bernthal aka Shane. And there can be only one. This isn't Sparta, but it could turn into it, if another Shane lover turned up to take over the Shane loving leadership! It would be interesting to see that go down. DW would surely fight to the death, and leave no survivors in their wake! There would be many fans and captive audiences around to watch in awe at the glory of one so dedicated!

So lets just see if you really do read parahraphs of more than three, because we need to know this as fact, or fiction. It all hangs in the balance, and one waits eternally to be acknowledged by the mighty Queen of the forum.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

haha, to be honest I read the first paragraph, then skipped the second two because they seemed to concern DietWater and GayCandyBacon rather than me, then read the short one at the end. ;). So, now, after all that, you still don't know if I"m lying. And I also controlled the underground railroad.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think people just like to show off their figurine collections or whatever you call them. Don't all those videos have shelves in the background with hundreds of toys on them?

5. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

..................... what?

6. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

Trevschan has always annoyed me, but I was done after he called Sasha a bitch in "Alone."

And that's not the only female character I like that he's trashed.
    Also his predictions are usually way out of left field.

7. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

So this grown ass dude in his 30's spends time collect stuff and making online videos about a show which only people who watch said show would watch. Does he have a family or a job? We can tell he has a big TWD collection, is that his family? Does he get paid for doing it? Or is it a labour of fan-love?
    Maybe he's on the forum and hates people arguing with him so he does the videos to get a point across. Either way it's a bit anoraky and strange , but is harmless, I think. He obviously loves the show(bless him) so let him get on with it and keep enjoying what he's doing. Who are we forum junkies to judge?

8. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

OK, never watched Trevchan before this, and I only listened for about 20 seconds, so no comments about that from me.

Anyway, I think it's Beth who bites it (so to speak). She shoots up Carol and then says, "I just wanted you to know that I was here." There was something about that scene that made me think she was saying goodbye, and not because Carol was going to die, but that Beth was about to do something that would irrevocably part them. I have no idea what, though.

9. thewalkingmummy

Isn't it obvious? Beth is going to die and Norman is upset because she was his last chance of getting some action on the show before MSF. Daryl is clearly in love with her I thought it was obvious ever since the golf clubhouse episode.

10. Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside Member

This would be a good scene if maybe he saw what he thought was beth approaching and he sighed relief like ahh beth shes okay, shouts her over then realizes that she is actually a walker then has to pull himself together and kill her

kinda want this to happen now, really dont want Carol to die

11. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Woops. You put an "o" in "Carl." Weird.

;)

12. The Samurai

The Samurai Member

You totally butchered up Michonne's name...

13. HondaS2kXD

So, what I think must be about to happen is:

(Forgive my wall of text)

Rick aproaches Dawn or some other cross cop representative. at first he attempts to negotiate peacefully, but negotiations break down and dawn refuses to exchange prisoners. At this point, Rick chooses to reveal his cards and has Sasha graze one of the cops with her sniper rifle. but rather than forcing the cops into submission, this sends them into a panic. a wild gunfight breaks out. Bullets fly everywhere. Rick is barely able to find cover. Slowly, the cops begin to fall. but then Dawn emerges from behind her cover, a pistol in each hand, one aimed at Carol, one aimed at Beth. She threatens to kill them if the group doesn't put their weapons down. Rick hesitates. Daryl and Sasha can't get a clear shot. Then, just as Rick is about to lower his weapon, Beth throws a sharp elbow into dawn's wrist, then takes the pistol that had been pressing against her skull and aims it at Dawn. Dawn begins to back away. She's outnumbered and only has one hostage. She's screwed. With panic showing in her voice, she says, "if I'm gonna die today, I'm taking this crazy Bitch Carol with me." Daryl looks through his scope. He can see just a small part of dawn's head. It's his only shot. He has to take it. His finger tightens around the trigger as his scope settles in.

Suddenly a shot rings out and Dawn falls to the ground dead. But it wasn't daryl who fired. Nor was it Sasha, or Beth. Everyone's head swivels around, until a voice comes from an adjacent building: "Rick, that bitch is cleared." Rick peers into the open window. There's a man waving back at him. It's Morgan. He and Rick meet at the entrance to the building, happy to see each other. Meanwhile, Daryl runs to embrace Beth and Carol, then they all run to join Rick, who introduces them to Morgan. Once everyone has been introduced, the group makes their way out of Atlanta on foot-- all of the vehicles had been neutralized in the gunfight. Suddenly, as they round a corner, they meet someone they thought they'd seen the last of. It's lizzie. She raises her gun and fires three bullets into carol's chest before Daryl and Rick can gun her down. Carol falls tothe ground and desperately fights for her final breath, with which she speaks only two words: "that... Bitch..." And then she dies. Roll credits.

14. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Cute.

15. HondaS2kXD

[​IMG]

16. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

...umm do you mean the carrot:zombies_lol:

17. firstfooter

Thats right, you never know ...I luv it!

18. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Nah you do know.

Daryl is bringing in the millions so I didn't even flinch during that fight scene. He's not going anywhere.

19. firstfooter

^yup, but I will bet his crossbow he's zombie bait at some point. This is the key/success of the show ...no one is safe:hatchet:

20. firstfooter

Zackly, I just hopped on over to ComicBook.com and read the two paragraphs for myself. Carol! NOOooo...... stay away from the light!