Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl Makes A Mistake!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by Stuff&Thangs, Oct 27, 2013.

1. inkbaby

inkbaby Member

Agreed that the tire spinning scene was awesome!

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I think Daryl intentionally "made a mistake" so he could have an excuse to kill more walkers. Everything happens for reason, haters. lol

3. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

Actually if they have taken Hyundai, they'd be dead now. That car would have broken into pieces under that herd attack.

4. Cali327

Cali327 New Member

Daryl Makes a Mistake

He made a few, actually. First, he's playing with the radio and not watching where he's going. Then, he sees a walker and tries to swerve around. (If you're that close, the safest thing to do is drive right through it like when a deer jumps into the road) AND Once you've got yourself stuck in reverse, you've got to try to rock it back and forth even if you have rear wheel drive and it's basically just slush under your tires. Believe me, try forward and reverse and you'll eventually catch some traction on something. Living in Syracuse, I've had to do that often enough when you wake up to two feet of snow in the driveway and you only have 10 minutes to get to work on time.

5. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

It wasn't Daryl, but Lori's spirit who took possession of Daryl's body.

6. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Should have figured as much since she could not have even made decent pancakes. Oh, Lori...

7. Mark_Anthony

Mark_Anthony Member

Regarding him messing about with the radio. I am sure that they were a little suprised to hear a person broadcasting something.

8. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Only two seconds seeing thousands of Zombies. I want see more of those Zombies. They were like, Woo, car. go after it. They all coming towards the car. That was like the funny scene. Then, you see the thousands in the background. Daryl is human. He makes mistakes. Cause, he's so handsome.