Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl may be gone for 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by RoboLives, Mar 19, 2015.

1. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

It just dawned on me that Daryl and Aaron may be gone from the ASZ for two weeks for recruiting.
    So Rick's group will be missing a key player and Aaron will have plenty of time to indoctrinate Daryl.

Two weeks is a long time.
    :shining:

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Two more weeks without a bath. Newcomers wont have to hear the motorcycle to be alerted that strangers are coming, they will smell Darryl a mile away.

3. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

Daryl's sweat is the matter my dirtiest dreams are made of

[​IMG]

4. FutureApocalyps

Dirty little vixen!

5. FutureApocalyps

Great points. Could Daryl possibly shift to the other side and throw a wrench in our assumptions about a close knit group?

6. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

That walker with the W on the forehead that Aaron and Daryl saw was pretty close. Surely that is part of the SF, and with the recent deaths, I don't think the time between that and the SF will be very long, story wise. My bet is they find a group having to do with the W pretty quick, and don't get very far out. Or don't have to follow them very long before figuring out they want nothing to do with them, maybe head home to warn the community a threat is close by. Which will refocus everyone on that instead of the deaths.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I hope they find what the w is all about soon. I am very curious.

8. zombiemom62

I think we will see it in the SF, maybe a cliff hanger leading to bigger trouble in S6.`

9. the walking jet

based on hanging out/working with (another self admitted outsider in alexandria) aaron??

i would be stunned..

10. tombradyfan

tombradyfan Member

Personally I'm not sure if anything could make daryl to go against his group. If anything i see him as more of a peer mediator/ peace keeper if there's any squabbling, which sure looks like an extreme probability. Hopefully the alexandrians are smarter than they seem and don't try to fight rick's group in too violent of a fashion, because they would die very quickly

11. zombiemom62

I think that events will open the eyes of the ASZ peeps, and after loses or some threats are dealt with, Rick will have some support from the community, as for the ones that don't support him, they probably won't be around very long or won't be very vocal for a while.

12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

IN all honesty, I think Daryl is the one that that is least possible to be "indoctrinated". He is the wildcard and the chaotic person in the group with a golden heart. Aaron sees this and therefor think he is best suited to be the guy who recruits. It is also proof that Alexandria welcome people, even if they smell like a Walker and look like a redneck rambo. He is the best.

13. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

While everyone was ooohing and awing over the scene where Aaron give Daryl the motorcycle in Forget, I posted this very same thought. I questioned whether having Daryl become separated from the group was deliberate or not. Also that taking a motorcycle on scouts seemed impractical because of the noise and inability to carry people or supplies. I guess my apprehension about the Alexandrians was taken wrong, because most of the feedback was that I'm paranoid. Maybe I am, but like you've pointed out...Daryl is gone. We don't when he'll return or what's going to be happening when he does.
    I just hope Aaron doesn't stick to everyone's else's philosophy of bailing on people to save themselves.

14. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

the "W" stands for wash its a hint from the walkers who are complaining about Daryl's BO. he smells worse than the walkers :zombies_lol:

15. SZQ

SZQ Member

Aaron still makes me nervous. He's a pitchman. He told Rick's group that ASZ was a tight community yet he revealed to Daryl in the woods that he and Eric are made to feel uncomfortable, AND they skip the big town party. What's up with that?

16. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The Alexandrian's peeps have eyes???

17. zombiemom62

As soon as they get the wool off them, they'll be able to see again! And I bet it will be sights they have never seen before!

18. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

A peep with eyes is a sight I've never seen before! ;)

19. LoriG

LoriG Member

Mine too.