Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dave Rick and Tony, a theory

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by Theillusionoffreewil, Feb 13, 2012.

?

Did Rick shoot The guys in the head bc he knew?

Poll closed Feb 20, 2012.
  1. Agree with theory

75.0%
  2. No way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Plausible but unsure

25.0%
  1. Theillusionoffreewil

So I posted in this in a previous thread but in the wrong section so I'm posting it again:

Was it just me, or did anyone notice that when Rick shot Tony and Dave he deliberately shot them both in the head? I mean, we saw Rick tag Dave in the forehead. However, we didn't see him shoot Tony there. But we did see/ hear his last shot which was off camera. I'm assuming he shot the guy in the head since, 1. The man was disarmed by the first two shots. 2. Tony was shot in the chest with the second shot and probably would have died anyway. So why waste the bullet if he would have died anyway? (rhetorical question). This has to lead up to the secret Jenner whispered to Rick, which many diehard fans of the show and comics have speculated is the secret. That no matter how you die, you come back. In the books Rick discovers this and then digs up Shane's body only to find he has indeed reanimated. However, I think since they never visited the cdc In the comics, and since the whole concept of reanimating no matter the way in which you die is a huge story ark, it has to be what Jenner told Rick, otherwise it wouldn't be such a big deal. We know it wasn't that Lori is preggers because of ricks genuine surprise. Also, why would Rick waste an extra bullet on the man when it was apparent that he would have bled to death and risk signaling walkers or worse? Plus Rick would be the only person to know this if the theory is correct. Not to mention waste the ammo. Any other thoughts? Does this theory sound plausible?
    :zombies_nosmile:

#1 Theillusionoffreewil, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. AVC

AVC Member

Well, the first target was obscured by the bar, so a centre mass shot may not have been viable.

When he shot fat boy he didn't have time to get a good aim, as he had to turn and do a snap shot. Not to mention that he was firing one handed. Anyone trained in pistol handling (police, military) would (or should) be using a two handed combat stance. A bit hard when you have to do the Quick Draw McGraw trick though

His two first rounds into fat boy were not kill shots. His first round went into his shoulder and the second was abdo. Still, I would have just taken his weapon and shot him with it.

Still, 3 shots is excessive. They seem to be able to do one handed head shots from 10 yards, but he cant do a centre mass on a big fat target from 1 yard.

I'm getting a bit over-analytic here though....

3. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Yes, I believe Rick knows...

4. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

I thought he did shoot the big guy in the head???

5. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Look closely :) He gets him on the chest/stomach area.

6. slw2082

But then he shoots him a third time in the head.

7. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Erm, I know that, I was talking about the first two shots, which I thought you said he got him in the head in one of the first two. I should've been clearer, sorry.

8. slw2082

OOOooooH, so we were both confused!! lol. Sorry I know he shot him twice center mass but then the third time he gets em in the head. It's all good!!! Now we both know what we're talking about!!