Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Deanne still looked in tact

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Kill Judith, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

Did not see any major chunks of body missing. That swarm of walkers in the house must have been pretty kind to her. Are these walkers getting soft on us?

2. Inspector_Swag

The whole Deanna thing felt so unbelievable. So, why not add more unbelievable aspects to it?

3. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

True. Not only the aspect that she was relatively uneaten after being swarmed at the house, but the fact that she got out of the house, managed to not get killed by the slaughter in the streets, not be drawn to the fire in the lake and then still be wandering around close enough to Alexandria to be found.

4. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i too wish they would have shown exactly how she ended up out there. perhaps its possible that she fought off a few of the walkers and then locked herself in the room until the point which she turned from her bite earlier in that episode? still not sure how she could have made it out to the woods when all the rest of the walkers went to the fire though. she must have been trapped somewhere and then got out after the fire was done burning

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

During the interlude between episodes, there would have been a house-to-house search for any walkers and dead Alexandrians. It would have been noticed that Deanna's body had not been found.

6. maw

maw Member

Maybe during the house to house search, someone led her out to the woods rather then killing her.

7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I do wonder sometimes why some people don't end up eaten...she was the only person left in the house so it seems like they would have feasted on her. Maybe she jumped out the window at the last second :)

8. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

She dove, headfirst, out the window. And landed on her feet.

9. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Maybe they could tell that she was bitten and about to turn, this gave her a sort of camouflage not unlike bloody ponchos? We did see that she was pretty close to turning anyway, she could have turned within seconds of the last time we saw her or even that she dropped right after her primal scream.

I do recall her being bloodied up before that though, and was noticing she looked cleaner than she did in the house. Looks like she worked on her tan too... ;p

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

yeah she could have had too much walker in her blood at that point. They were like "ew gross i'm not eating that".

11. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Or they just thought she was a stuffed animal. Seriously, the lady is the size of a Muppet. Maybe they bit at her and just kept missing until she turned. She slipped between the gaps in Aaron's grate, and wandered through the bars at the sewer entrance out of the walls. I don't see why people were confused over how she got out there. ;p

12. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

Also, 2 months have lapsed since NWO.....

*shrugs* so beats me on how she made it out of the ASZ walls....:zombies_confused:

13. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

That was the conclusion I came to. And she managed to get out of the gates before she turned.

14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I was like ...

#14 8307c4, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  15. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

I was thinking maybe she turned before the walkers got in there? And then she made it outside the gates before Rick went full gladiator on all the walkers?

16. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I suspend some disbelief for this show. They didn't really show that well how many walkers there were when she opened the door and went ape shyt. She shot a few and she was also dying. She could have turned to a walker fast (happened with Shane). Regardless, I agree they should have had with some chunks missing..............but who the hell cares? RICHONNE IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

17. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I thought the actress did a great job playing a walker. More than the fact that she was still in tact , I, like others,wondered how she got all the way out there. It was a good scene with Spencer and all, but this kind of took away from it.

18. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Love it.

19. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

look how fast the wolf turned too, and he wasn't badly eaten when Morgan put him down. Maybe when they are close to death like the wolf and his infection and Deanna being shot, the virus everyone carries is already activating in a sick/deteriorating body? Those walkers are pretty picky with their food anyways. Guess they just don't want to eat tainted meat.

20. GrrArrg

GrrArrg Member

I have an image of Deanna opening the bedroom door and screaming and all the walkers bolting like a bunch of high schoolers who's party just got busted by the cops :D