Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did anyone else notice Megan's stuffed animal?

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by ZombieJihad, Nov 18, 2013.

1. ZombieJihad

ZombieJihad New Member

It was a pig! (a wink towards Farmer Rick and Carl's failed attempt at raising pigs)

I love how the director/writers are drawing parallels between The Governor and Rick.

Both carry revolvers, wear the cowboy style shirts, are looked upon as leaders, and inspire OR command respect and obedience from others.

Did anyone watch the tv show LOST? It was full of symbolism and references to works of art, pieces of literature, etc.

The chess game scene with the Governor and Megan was powerful on many levels... black vs. white. good vs. evil.

Rick the White King VERSUS The Governor/Brian the Black King.

It seems that the TV SHOW version of the Walking Dead is sort of an alternate universe in comparison to the comic book series and Walking Dead Governor fiction books... I think I can safely say (without revealing anything for those who have not partook in the fiction books) that the Governor/Brian is like a reptile. Loyal to no one, quick to shed his skin, and assume a new identity.

The Governor/Brian the Black King retains enough of his humanity to charm and manipulate other human beings (pawns) to do his will but make no mistake... his heart is as black, cold, and calculating as those chess pieces.

#1 ZombieJihad, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I think you try to read WAY too much into the storyline. As for LOST, it started out interesting, but by the time it was done it was absolute crap. Worst series finale ever, next to Dexter.

3. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Don't forget that turd of a series finale 'The Sopranos'... all time worst ending (and series for that matter)!!

4. Pistachio

Pistachio Member

Ugh Dexter finale ://

didnt Megan draw an eyepatch on the WHITE king though? The 'good' one? ;)

5. zombie_ninja50

don't talk abot dexters finale. Too soon man...too soon. I'm still not over how bad it was

6. kmangel

kmangel Member

Maybe it was just that drawing a black patch on the black king wouldn't have shown up very well. She would have needed a white magic marker rather than a black one.

7. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Also, through Megan's perspective (Brian's too), he would be the good king

8. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Maybe she just likes bacon.

9. Pistachio

Pistachio Member

Yeah exactly. The OP was reading too much into it so that was me just pointing out that she didn't actually draw on the black one.