Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did anyone like the Country Club location?

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by GreekSalads, Mar 3, 2014.

1. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I thought it was a very creative set. But I would have to give credit to the director (Julius Ramsay) for trying to use the set as a visual storytelling piece.

While we were watching Beth's quest to get drunk, I was already trying to figure out what went down in the Country Club and it looked pretty bad. I guess the rich folks weren't looked so kindly upon from the other group inside. This is something I had always enjoyed every time the group leaves their main location/camp. There's a story for every abandoned house/building.

2. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Well, it was certainly accurate. As someone who works at a golf club, I bought it.

It does look like some nasty stuff went down there and the last couple of them decided to "check out". I just agree with Chris Hardwick in that I don't understand why they didn't take more golf clubs as weapons. Irons and wedges would be awesome for the ZA when you're short on ammo.

3. GreekSalads

I think Daryl is better with his knife. He got a bit rough with the club and it broke. But hell, bashing zombie heads like a game of golf must be fun.

4. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Yeah, but in a Country Club, there are golf clubs galore. They were in a Pro Shop, there would be plenty more where that came from.

As for the knife, that was pretty cool too. It almost like he did that one walker real slow so he could watch it go in, it was kinda nasty but really awesome at the same time.

5. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

It's a shame Beth and Daryl hadn't met up with some new people or characters in the golf club.

As much as their acting was good, the episode did suffer from a lack of excitement.

6. GreekSalads

Bottle episodes typically feature a lesser known or new character except for this one. I think next episode however, Daryl will

7. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

I loved the setting! Did people really clear all the booze though? Lol. Those places are usually loaded to the top with premium liquor aren't they?

8. Governor

Governor Member

Maybe...
    THE HUNTERS
    I noticed some of the dead folks had parts missing, so who knows...

9. Wicklowwolf

Wicklowwolf Member

Nothing wrong with the location. But a club like this should have a lot of landscaping tools which can easily be converted to weapons. So naturally I would have checked out their tool shed rather than the club house.