Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Lori send Andrea to die?

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by Zombie Lover, Mar 19, 2012.

1. ResidentEvil Outbrek

omg I didn't notice that one, LOL! wow you are ever so right Fuyuko that's kind of weird now that I think about it. At first I thought Andrea went out on her own, scary thought if Rick, Andrea and Carl would have gotten lost for a few years together in safety and T-Dog and Lori got lost for a few years together.

2. phusnikn

phusnikn New Member

What was Lori's day job before the ZA? I think she's just your average bossy boss lady.. Probably a Judge or some business executive. I think that's just Lori in general she is a very take charge women and will use people to do her bidding only because that's the type of person she is; I dont believe Lori is malicious or evil she just comes off very strong with her words, and tone!

#42 phusnikn, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  3. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

I don't think she was a judge (lolol) or a business executive. She appeared to be a stay at home mom, once when Rick talked about the vicious thing she said to him before he left for work (nothing about her on her way out the door to work), and then the time she was hanging out with her friend during the day (in the flashback) when Carl was at school. Maybe she was a boss or manager at some place briefly before getting pregnant with Carl. But I am pretty sure Rick and her agreed that she'd be the homemaker and there at home with Carl as he grows.

4. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Well the way she told Andrea that "The men can handle (the heavy lifting)" I would assume she is a homemaker and thinks she has to do nothing else other than keep Rick's shirts clean.

<This is in no way anything against homemakers as if it were I would be slitting my own throat. Just how I view Lori.>

5. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

It has never been mentioned Lori had a job or not. I think she is a stay at home mom. What surprises me though, is how out of touch she is wtih her own kid if this is true. She hardly knows carl or what he is capable of, and for someone who has more time to spend, she seems utterly clueless about her own son.

6. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

This is true, My children are 3 and 1/2 and 1 and 1/2 and I know what they are doing at all times. If they go play in their bedrooms and it gets quiet I am in there checking on their behavior. So on and so forth.

7. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

Things I picked up on:

In season one, on two occasions (this is just off the top of my head) she orders 2 different people from the camp to watch her own son, on one of these occasions it's to go have sex. First with Dale, I don't know what she does (can't remember) to need someone to watch her son, and then an episode later or earlier instructs Amy to watch her son while she goes to have sex with Shane. And she wonders why she loses Carl so often.

In season two finale, she's constantly ordering people about and shouting at people when she's the one who lost her son. She shouts at Carol 'WHAT DO I DO??', orders Carol to go get Patricia and Beth from within the house, shouts at Hershel to hurry up, orders Daryl to go look for Rick and Shane and orders Andrea to go get Carol.

8. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Yeah, she was weird a little bit. But anyway I think she was probably scared about everything. Her pregnancy, losing the farm, she didn't knew where everyone's gone at the moment...

9. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

I agree. She was pregnant, didn't know whose child it was, her and her families safe haven was being invaded by walkers, she didn't know if she was going to make it off the farm, she didn't know where her husband was, or her son, or her 'boyfriend' as Andrea put it, Shane.

She just flipped on Carol a bit. Or maybe she was asking her because Sophia had a similar thing happen to her, but then again that would be very inappropriate and one thing about Lori is that out of everyone, she's one of the people who has kept their humanity.

10. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Yeah, she was just lost.

Lol, I can imagine her acting like that when the outbreak has started..... *kills first walker on the street* "Jesus, what's that thing?... W-w-wait a sec... Carl... Where's Carl? CARL!!!"

11. theNextmrsGrimes

theNextmrsGrimes Active Member

i'm contacting you from 10 months in the future. I wouldn't worry about a happy reunion between Andrea and Lori.

12. theNextmrsGrimes

theNextmrsGrimes Active Member

>I don't remember the 2nd sex scene with Shane. Just the one in the woods when he sneaks up behind her. (literally...haha)

13. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

Haha. No, I don't remember what she did when she asked Dale to watch Carl, she didn't go have sex with Shane. The second time when she asked Amy to watch Carl was when she had sex with Shane in the woods.

14. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

It is unrealistic to expect your son/Carl to follow at your heals every moment of the day when there is a whole camp sitting around that can watch him for a bit. Lori had plenty of faults and abrasive traits but I don't think that is one of them personally.

15. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

Maybe. But Carl's not others responsibility. And it's the fact she asks Amy to watch her son while she goes to have sex.

It was okay in season 2, she let him do his own thing on the farm, and sometimes he was with Patricia and Beth.

16. PIZZA GUY

PIZZA GUY Member

I was hoping Lori would survive until Andrea came back to the prison.

Lori: "Andrea, I thought you were dead"
    Andrea: "well I wasn't, bitch" *smack across the face*

17. adrenalineknife

adrenalineknife Well-Known Member

Haha I would love of that happened!

18. adrenalineknife

adrenalineknife Well-Known Member

Really you could blame everyone on Andreas death. But I do agree that Lori is an evil Cow

19. camous

camous Member

And this how Lori realised that what she thought was Heaven was probably hell when she saw Andrea chatting up with Dale on a cloud.
    Now she has to either run fast or pay ;)

20. HeeroBlaze

HeeroBlaze Member

Patricia deserved her death after breaking those chickens' legs and feeding them to walkers. That's animal cruelty! Not to mention a waste of resources in a ZA.