Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Lori ..

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by TGO, Mar 24, 2015.

1. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

As we all know during childbirth, it's quite common for women to release their bowels on accident and the same happens when people die because the muscles relax. I don't quite remember if she was wearing pants or not so my overall question is: Did Lori shit her pants / shit onto the floor before, during or after childbirth / death?

Of-course the likelihood may have been reduced due to a number of factors. For instance, the pelvis goes through a lot of changes during v*ginal childbirth as it is the pelvic floor that provides stability and support to the birth canal, urinary bladder and rectum. The problem with this is that Lori didn't give birth naturally, she had the baby cut out of her through a messy C-Section that killed her.

What are everyones thoughts on this? Do you think it happened? Would the walkers have eaten her before her body had the chance? Please keep all responses serious and try to be as in-depth as possible. Regardless, any and all input is appreciated.

#1 TGO, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  2. Taras Assistant

Taras Assistant Well-Known Member

Lori was bringing into this world a precious gift. A one of a kind baby, the only one like it in the world. *all hail baby judith*

All of the placenta, excrement, etc, is caught in a bag without basically anyone but the doctor noticing normally.

If you trying to push a baby's head through the front, all of your lower veins, arteries, intestines, nerves, etc are going to be compresed for a little while. That, I think, is why they won't let you wear socks during delivery, so they can make sure you lower legs are still getting circulation.

3. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

No wonder Lori was my favorite character!

4. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;02FNsVruaVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02FNsVruaVs[/video]

5. Online-Don

Online-Don Well-Known Member

Imagine the sexcapades her and Shane got up to

6. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

7. Online-Don

Online-Don Well-Known Member

Touch me, rub me, love me, heal me.

8. TGOgetsmewet

TGOgetsmewet New Member

9. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    #Confirmed

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was more afraid of that happening to me than actually giving birth itself, and it did not happen! But yes, Lori shat all over the place.

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, right. :p

A few years ago my friend's mom was undergoing some surgery, and she had never had surgery before, and was very anxious about it, and I happened to be over at her house for a dinner a couple nights before, and she was asking what she might experience. I told her that after she is put under, she will poop her herself, but that the nurses will have her all cleaned up by the time she wakes up, and she'll never know it happened. I also told her that my mom underwent surgery with the same surgeon, and he doesn't believe in 2 point restraints, so instead of using them, he puts the patient in a huge dog cone with their arms inside the code with their head, so they don't pull out their IV's during postoperative confusion.

12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I swear it didn't! Can't prove it I guess...i mean how would you prove that? Call my midwife!

Haha you're terrible...that cone is a good idea though. They should use it instead of handcuffs on criminals.

13. Neuropyramidal

Totally. Like when all the inmates are out cleaning the sides of a highway, you see them bumping into each other with their hands up in the air in a giant cone, and they try to bend way over to pick up a wrapper and they fall and roll away.

14. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Why would she have crapped if they did a C section? It's the god damn pushing that'll do it.

15. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yes, and when they first get arrested the cops can draw phallic things on the cone for their mug shots.

16. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

The more she pushed, the more she shat.

17. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

She pushed for a while until she started bleeding. To be honest, this is something that I truly thought about during that scene. Imagine poor Carl having to shoot his mother that is covered in blood and shit.

18. Neuropyramidal

And they should do that too, like at the Louvre. To protect the paintings. When visitors come to the museum they fit them in a cone, to make sure no one touches anything, and then they just put eye holes in the front so you can still look at the art.

19. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Don't think it happened because she wasn't that far along in the delivery. It occurs as the baby's head travels through the birth canal, compressing the rectum forcing an evacuation of anything that's in there. Lori wasn't making progress along with bleeding which more than likely signaled an abruption or some other serious difficulty, so they opted for the c section. You get the baby out fast, before it starts to make it's decent if it even can make a decent. Contractions alone wouldn't cause you to crap.

20. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Poor Maggie having to take off her panties..