Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Michone go too far?

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by PhenomChriso, Dec 4, 2012.

1. 1BronxNyFan

1BronxNyFan Member

How could you even say she went to far, The guy she went after is a murdering, kidnapping, scumbag. If anything she was doing the right thing. Maybe Andrea went to far in trusting him over Michonne, she's the sellout who chose a piece of meat over the person who saved her and kept her alive!

Also Michonne is a good person,before she took of the hood & knew Penny was a Walker, she was trying to comfort and save her. Also bringing the baby food to the prison with no idea what would happen to her.

2. greenemachine

greenemachine New Member

She did go too far, and I almost felt sorry for the governor until I saw what he did after that. Then I went back to hating him. I viewed Michonne's character was a stealthy fighter who will fight for good as long as you don't ask questions. When she was sitting in the chair, I thought she was going to kill the governor. That scene didn't seem to fit in with who I thought she was, but I guess it's better than if she had abandoned the group altogether and made a run for it.

3. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

The Governor asked Merle if the group was likely to come for them and when Merle agreed he decided to kill them.

4. Nebukadnezar

Nebukadnezar New Member

I really believe that Michonne is a very strong character like in the comic (the most of the time).
    The duel with the Governour in his horror-room, her blade through Penny`s head, was right.
    Michonne is, in my opinion, a realist.
    She survives a long time alone and rescued Andrea, helped Rick to come into Woodbury.
    So she was very concentrated after she realises that Penny is a Zombie, not a living human.
    She had the choice and choose the right in my eyes.
    "Made to suffer" - it ends there for penny. =)

5. marsyao

marsyao Member

Bro, Michonne was not "helping" Rick, she was using Rick, see my previous post. And Rick has already felt suspicious her real motive, and asked her "You got what you want?", when he find out more about that, I bet he would not like it.

6. Nebukadnezar

Nebukadnezar New Member

Not helping in this way, but she finds a way into Woodbury. So indirectly she "helps" him. ^^
    Sure, she have her own prioritys and will always be a lone-fighter in some ways.

7. 1BronxNyFan

1BronxNyFan Member

Dude go back and watch it. MERL.say.. what are we going to do with Glenn and Maggie?

Governer replies.. The longer there here, the more chance Andrea has of finding out.

How would killing them deter the group from coming anyway, they would never find out until they get there anyway, so either way their coming, and even if they found out they were dead, they would come for revenge anyway.

#327 1BronxNyFan, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

yeah, part of me can't see Michonne as a long term member of the group based on this episode, but OTOH, the people who've read the comics insist it will be so, so who knows?

9. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

34 pages! Is there an award for most pages for one topic lol :p?

10. page

page Well-Known Member

Not to take anything away from this thread which is great but I think if the Lori is alive threads were merged, they would blow every thread out of the water.

:p

11. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

You stole my thunder bitch! :p

P.s. She is dead ;)

12. page

page Well-Known Member

Ok. I feel bad now. As far as Lori goes, there's at least a million walking dead Facebook fans that beg to differ!! Lol

:p

13. Machete

Machete Active Member

That many people cannot possibily be wrong... because... Science.

14. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

Zombies & Science.... makes sense :p

15. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

If you are current up the tv series, you can read up to Comic #40 and it won't give away anything that's about to happen (to the best of my knowledge)

the comics are cool, its the org source material.. however i can't help but feel like i'm reading a rough draft for the TV Show.

PROVABLE WRONG.

Merle put a Gun to Michonnes head when she was hiding in the woods trying not to be spotted. Merle worked for gov at the time, so Michonne was threatened by the Govs henchmen.

Michonne was kidnapped (hands bound, and blind folded) That can be taken as a threat.
    Then michonne was kept in a room by Armed guards this is a threat, an armed guard says "if you try to leave i will hurt / kill you "
    when finally released from that room, she was still kept under armed guard through out the town. and finally when that was lifted all of the wall guards had orders to not allow her to leave.

So basically she was living under constant threat for Several weeks, maybe a few months

Oh and don't forget the Gov was threatening her in the scene where she grabbed the katana "you should work for the research team, i would Hate to have to explain your little outburst " yet an other threat.

Then michonne Finally responded with a threat of her own, she demanded basic human rights (being allowed to leave) or he dies. I don't even really consider that a threat in my book.

i mean if you were going to Rape my wife and I walk in and point a gun at you saying get out or Die. Am i threatening you? or am i defending my family? (maybe both)

we live in a society that is A-OK with murder and threats if its for self defense. so Michonne gets beyond a free pass from me.

you can like the gov more than michonne. (free country) that's fine. you don't need to say provably wrong things to back up your opinion. you feel sorry for the gov, and not for the michonne. hey that's fine. :)

#335 A1337sti, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  16. Lonesome Lurker

Lonesome Lurker Active Member

Yeah, people aren't able to connect the point that Michonne is still not an 'official' member of Rick's group. She didn't like The Governor nor Woodbury and its 'inescapable' structure. I think she only went to the prison because she saw the supplies for a child and Maggie and Glenn told her the way to find the prison. She has her own motives, as any lone-wolf would. Rick has every right to have suspicion, but so does Michonne because upon her arrival to the prison, they locked her up in the other block. How would you have felt? You just escape a place that you felt uncomfortably locked-up in, only to be locked-up in another place. Michonne has proven herself, in my opinion. She has what it takes to survive and she is a key member needed in Rick's group!

17. EvieE

EvieE Member

this!

18. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

WRONG!!

Michonne over heard Merle and the 3 others talking about their orders to kill her. (that is Catching the governor doing something wrong)

and then there's a mountain of circumstantial evidence. fresh Blood and fresh bullet holes and spent casing (fresh) in the Humvees that the governor claimed to have "found due to walkers over running them, since they had no walls"

She caught the governor keeping walkers

She caught him lying to her and andrea multiple times.

first thing the governor said to her was a lie in fact "you aren't prisoners here, your guests" BOLD FACE LIE.

Hey again, you can Personally feel its wrong to kill someone or kill their zombie relative under those circumstances.
    But either Just state how you feel, or back it up with factual events from the show..

claiming that things in the show that did actually happen, didn't, does not support your view point.
    It does not explain how you got to your view point, nor does it do anything to change the mind of others.

if often will make people just ignore all of your view points because you start to come across as someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.

the exception to that is if you honestly remember it incorrectly, heard it incorrectly, etc. but if that's your case re-watch the episode in question and chime back in with an update, esp when your wrong, as your credibility increase a lot.

a while back wrote that Jenner said "wrath of god" but it was actually jackie who said that with jenner aggreeing...

mistakes happen, be open, be civil, be better :D

--------------
    (this is not aimed at the person i'm quoting. but it is aimed at every single person who has posted incorrect information about the show)
    ... for example If i say The governor is a better leader than Rick, because i have yet to see the governor become incapable of leading due to emotional stress.

you can't deny that my "opinion" is actually based upon the show that is broadcast-ed into our homes.

Even if you completely disagree with me, you can "see where i'm coming from" you can look inside my head (so to speak) and figure out my line of reasoning. we can have a meaningful debate about the show, because we are both taking about things that happened on the show. you can follow that up with "is making quick decisions really better than being frozen due to grief?" you could follow up with "well he has no concern for human life, and rick does" or a million things you could follow up.

when people cite things that didn't happen, or just fabricate stuff, it just makes me thing you're wrong even about your opinions. (how can you truely form an opinion about something you know nothing about?)

If you have been blind your entire life, don't even try to tell me that something is "visually stunning"

if you've been deaf your entire life , don't try to tell me what the most beautiful sound is ...

etc, etc..

If you can't remember (or didn't watch) episodes where character A tries to kill Character B, Don't even try to tell me that Character B's actions were not justified. because you are born blind man, telling me about his favorite sunset...

I'm not buying it :p

#338 A1337sti, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  19. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

(sarcasm coming!)

No they don't, i need people to steal supplies from in a ZA.

my new plan. a few 22 riffles, and pistols and 10,000 rounds . then just wait for sympathetic people to come by. kill them and take their supplies. :)

/Sarcasm Over

20. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Grateful. I wouldn't want anyone I love condemned to be a walker.